Help Smoothing this Transition from Blend to Test E? (Math)

Buy Lab Tests Online
I'm currently running a daily blend consisting of 5.625mg testosterone enanthate and 4.5 mg (i.e., a 5:4 ratio of test E to test P).

I am hoping to transition off the test propionate back to solely enanthate, mostly for quality control reasons (I can only buy the propionate online, and given my reactions, it seems dosage/adulterants may be a concern).

Now, given that propionate has a very short half life, if I transition from this blend back to straight test E, I'm going to experience a large dip in test levels. My body seems extremely sensitive to large changes in test levels -- to the point where I experience extremely anxiety and insomnia, etc -- so I would like to make the transition as seamless as possible.

I am hoping to go back to 30mg Test E EOD -- a regimen I previously felt better on prior to attempting diurnal variation.

I understand that my total testosterone dose currently amounts to ~ 11mg/T per day, or 77mg weekly, and that by switching to 30mg EOD, I would be at almost twice this test dose. However, according to blood work, TT and FT were fairly close in number at trough on both of these dosing regimens, interestingly.

The following graph outlines what my transition will look like if I transition directly. Does anyone have any ideas for "smoothing" the transition. I know that I could do a bunch of math and slowly change the eth:prop ratio in favor of eth over time, but this would be a very long process and my body would likely have to adjust at each "step." I also feel time is a factor, as I'm feeling pretty damn awful at the moment (can't think clearly enough to come up with a concrete plan, hence why I'm requesting help from the community for ideas)

As can be seen from the graph, the transition is not very smooth. I was thinking that, to smooth it over, perhaps I could run small doses of propionate (2-4mg) for the first few transition days on the days I'm not injecting test E just to prevent the large dip at the beginning.

Any thoughts?

@Cataceous @Nelson Vergel @madman

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DS3

I'm currently running a daily blend consisting of 5.625mg testosterone enanthate and 4.5 mg (i.e., a 5:4 ratio of test E to test P).

I am hoping to transition off the test propionate back to solely enanthate, mostly for quality control reasons (I can only buy the propionate online, and given my reactions, it seems dosage/adulterants may be a concern).

Now, given that propionate has a very short half life, if I transition from this blend back to straight test E, I'm going to experience a large dip in test levels. My body seems extremely sensitive to large changes in test levels -- to the point where I experience extremely anxiety and insomnia, etc -- so I would like to make the transition as seamless as possible.

I am hoping to go back to 30mg Test E EOD -- a regimen I previously felt better on prior to attempting diurnal variation.

I understand that my total testosterone dose currently amounts to ~ 11mg/T per day, or 77mg weekly, and that by switching to 30mg EOD, I would be at almost twice this test dose. However, according to blood work, TT and FT were fairly close in number at trough on both of these dosing regimens, interestingly.

The following graph outlines what my transition will look like if I transition directly. Does anyone have any ideas for "smoothing" the transition. I know that I could do a bunch of math and slowly change the eth:prop ratio in favor of eth over time, but this would be a very long process and my body would likely have to adjust at each "step." I also feel time is a factor, as I'm feeling pretty damn awful at the moment (can't think clearly enough to come up with a concrete plan, hence why I'm requesting help from the community for ideas)

As can be seen from the graph, the transition is not very smooth. I was thinking that, to smooth it over, perhaps I could run small doses of propionate (2-4mg) for the first few transition days on the days I'm not injecting test E just to prevent the large dip at the beginning.

Any thoughts?

@Cataceous @Nelson Vergel @madman
If you react poorly to transitioning from one protocol to the next, rip the bandaid off; bite the bullet for the following weeks that the transition is unpleasant, and remind yourself of why you are transitioning. I react poorly to protocol changes, similar to you. Committing to the change is the quickest way to get past any speed bumps along the way.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me