HELP on GHRP Reconstitution

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jabbja74

Hello All,

I ordered GHRP2 15mg vial with H2o from compound pharmacy. Sorry to ask, but not sure how best to reconstitute for my dosing.

I will I'll be using 100mcg 4xday. Will also be taking Sermorelin in addition.

Any advice much appreciated on how much H2o to reconstitute for 100mcg dosing.

Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Hello All, I ordered GHRP2 15mg vial with H2o from compound pharmacy. Sorry to ask, but not sure how best to reconstitute for my dosing. I will I'll be using 100mcg 4xday. Will also be taking Sermorelin in addition. Any advice much appreciated on how much H2o to reconstitute for 100mcg dosing. Thanks!

There are a couple of ways you could do this depending on what type of syringe you're using.

If you mix 7.5mLs of Bac Stat water into the 15mg of GHRP2, then 1.0 mL = 2000mcg, 0.5 mL = 1000mcg, and .05mL = 100mcg. With the small dosage that you're using, that would equate to 50IUs on a 1mL syringe...kind of tough to draw that small of a dose on a 1mL syringe. It would probably be easier (and more accurate) to draw that dosage on a 0.5mL insulin syringe.

That being said, you could just mix 15mLs of Bac Stat water into your vial (if it's big enough), and you'll have a 1 to 1 mixture...i.e. 1.0mL = 1000mcg, and 0.1mL or 100IUs is = 100mcg. Easier to do on a 1mL syringe.

Didn't your pharmacy send you instructions for reconstitution?

I'm kind of surprised that the compounding pharmacy didn't make your Sermorelin with the GHRP-2 already compounded in it (one injection, instead of two for you to administer).

Last edited:
There are a couple of ways you could do this depending on what type of syringe you're using.

If you mix 7.5mLs of Bac Stat water into the 15mg of GHRP2, then 1.0 mL = 2000mcg, 0.5 mL = 1000mcg, and .05mL = 100mcg. With the small dosage that you're using, that would equate to 50IUs on a 1mL syringe...kind of tough to draw that small of a dose on a 1mL syringe. It would probably be easier (and more accurate) to draw that dosage on a 0.5mL insulin syringe.

That being said, you could just mix 15mLs of Bac Stat water into your vial (if it's big enough), and you'll have a 1 to 1 mixture...i.e. 1.0mL = 1000mcg, and 0.1mL or 100IUs is = 100mcg. Easier to do on a 1mL syringe.

Didn't your pharmacy send you instructions for reconstitution?

I'm kind of surprised that the compounding pharmacy didn't make your Sermorelin with the GHRP-2 already compounded in it (one injection, instead of two for you to administer).

[FONT=&quot]That's kind of what I was angling on with a reply that I used to mix mine on the more diluted side, more water, because 100mcg is really tough to draw on a u100-29g syringe. Its like barely one tick mark. It was easier to keep it more diluted and draw .1mL for that dose than .01mL. (I hope I got that right)[/FONT]

Jabbja74

Thanks JT. The Rx is in transit to me, including the insulin pins/H2o and your probably right directions included. And the pharmacy did make the bottle combined at 15mg GHRP2:9mg Sermorelin ratio. Guess I'm jumping the gun ��
The above makes perfect sense...much appreciated!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me