Help me!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Ok, Just got my
ESTRADIOL,ULTRASENSITIVE, LC/MS

results, and they show 63. My total testosterone shows 711, and happy about that, because that was my 8 day, and I didnt pin until later after the blood draw. I've switched to pinning once a week, but couldnt get my blood drawn till the 8th day, so waited 8 days to pin after the blood draw. I've switched back to twice a week cause I felt better on twice a week. I didnt do any other labs, cause the main cause for concern was low estrogen, I just threw the total test in there just cause. I do my full lab panels again in 2 months. I dont think my doctor ever ordered a ultrasensitive estradiol test, and I think he just repeated the total estradiol. I never seen the 2nd lab, cause he told me over the phone, and said its really no difference, so I went to quest and got the ultra done myself. I guess my question is where do I go? I started HCG a week ago, which could be the cause of the rise. I also have some fat on me still, which could also cause a rise. Im terrified of the anastrazole after fearing destroying dopamine receptors and never being the same again possibly, but I've felt like shit this past week or 2, and it didnt make since, cause I started HCG, for the reason i was lead to believe my estrogen was low. I've been reading, and I was taking saw palmetto, and grape seed extract for a few months, which I read both are estrogen blockers as well and then added the AI, which could have dropped my estrogen level a lot. Still, it wasnt the right test, so maybe I was never low, it only showed less than 25, nothing accurate. Im thinking of just taking a 1/4 .25 of the AI once a week, along with my 2 injections of 70mg(140mg) a week. Will .25 tank my estrogen? Im sitting at 63 right now, and its like I cant get nothing right since starting trt...... Im getting tired of it, and just ready to let it go.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Hey Fifty, thanks for replying! Im not good at math, took me 3 times to pass college algebra. Anyhow, I got 1mg anastrazole pills. My original order was to cut it in half for .5 once a week. I just want to do .5 cut in half for .25 once a week, along with the saw palmetto. Is the .25 the same as the .125 you're referring to? Also, can I take the AI the same day of injection? I was told the next day would be better.

fifty

Half life of anastrozole is like 60hrs so once a week ai is akin to injecting test cyp every 3 weeks in my opinion.

.125 means half of .25.
.125 twice a week is my suggestion if you’re getting high e2 symtoms at an e2 sensitive value in the 60s.

Last edited:
Half life of anastrozole is like 60hrs so once a week ai is akin to injecting test cyp every 3 weeks in my opinion.

.125 means half of .25.
.125 twice a week is my suggestion if you’re getting high e2 symtoms at an e2 sensitive value in the 60s.
Makes sense. Thanks. Will do that

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching