Help me solve this mystery pls!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Abuser200

Hello everyone! Please help me solve this mystery.
Have been on the cream for a few months, 50 mg twice a day
on the scrotum. With still very little libido. Have tried a higher dose for several weeks, but without success. So i just go back to 50mg 2x a day. Labs on this protocol are after 5 hours:

total t 980
free t 23
e2 45
shbg 32

last Thursday evening I was unable to apply the evening dose, nor Friday morning! I thought I was going to die that Friday, but I felt really good and had a good libido too!
When I was on injections for the cream, and I skipped the weekly dose, I also had a good libido that week and felt very good. what the hell can this be? Is this a ratio between certain hormones that simply cannot be maintained? am i so fucked for life?
or am i just someone who does better on lower free t. please help me solve this
mystery guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

It sounds like when you skip a dose, you feel better which would indicate levels are too high. Your estrogen levels have a big impact on libido and erectile strength, too little or too much and there can be problems.

I see your E2 over ranges (45) on the 50mg twice daily protocol, this would give some men libido and erectile problems. Sounds like you need slight dosage reduction on your twice daily protocol.

Maybe you don't need hormone levels at the top of the ranges to feel good, I certainly do not. Also note T-cream doesn't work well for everyone, some need multiple smaller injections per week. Doing one large injection per week and you are probably spiking estrogen, smaller shots will minimize estrogen spikes.

Last edited:

Golfboy307

If that is the sensitive E2 test, then System Lord is spot on. Your E2 levels are too high (for you). You feel better when both your total TT and E2 come down. I feel much better when my TT is in the 700 range with E2 20-25. When it creeps over 32 for me, say goodbye to erections and libido! (I am on injections not cream fyi)

antelopers

If that is the sensitive E2 test, then System Lord is spot on. Your E2 levels are too high (for you). You feel better when both your total TT and E2 come down. I feel much better when my TT is in the 700 range with E2 20-25. When it creeps over 32 for me, say goodbye to erections and libido! (I am on injections not cream fyi)
What's your shbg?

Abuser200

Sensitive e2 not available in my country

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching