Help Low E on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

MarkyMark

Hi there,

I am on Androgel now for nearly 6 months. It had upped my T levels, so far so good.
But my E is extremely low. Prior TRT my E was also low and now still is. Even when i was above the range with T, my E was below the range. My SHBG is low normal.

I have low E issues like low Libido, ED and no pleasure with ejaculation. I never used any AI, and i'm not lean.
Only other options over here are Sustanon and Nebido. HCG is not available.

Any Ideas how to raise my E or stimulate aromatase?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MarkyMark

Hi Mark,

Here the labs

Dutch ranges
TT 19 (7.89 - 32.3)
Free T 476 (173 -694)
SHGB 22 (13-71)
E 46 (80 - 250)

Someone mentioned to me 46 is 12 in USA values

MarkyMark

If you up your testosterone levels, your E will follow. If you're not supplementing with DHEA, I would. I may help convert more T into E.

Thanx
Yes i read about DHEA, but also read you can only use it for 1 or 2 years, so after that periode you will have the problems again but no cure

Vince

Super Moderator
Thanx
Yes i read about DHEA, but also read you can only use it for 1 or 2 years, so after that periode you will have the problems again but no cure
I supplement with Pregnenolone 10 mg and 25 mg of DHEA. Have been for years. My E2 also run on the low side.

Gman86

I supplement with Pregnenolone 10 mg and 25 mg of DHEA. Have been for years. My E2 also run on the low side.

What time of day do u take the oral preg?

This particular study concluded that in males, zinc has a positive effect on arousal and maintaining an erection.

A 2013 study shows that sense of smell may actually be important to libido, especially in younger men. That means that zinc deficiency, which can reduce sense of smell, may also reduce libido. Zinc not only impacts the level
Zinc would lower e2 even more..

Vince

Super Moderator
This particular study concluded that in males, zinc has a positive effect on arousal and maintaining an erection.

A 2013 study shows that sense of smell may actually be important to libido, especially in younger men. That means that zinc deficiency, which can reduce sense of smell, may also reduce libido. Zinc not only impacts the level
"zinc deficiency"

I supplement with Jarrow zinc balance.

Nocalves

I do not say zinc make erection or libido worse. It works as AI. I suffered from crashed e2 for two years, belive me made my homework properly.

Nocalves

20 mcg daily, but my E2 is still little bit higher.. As long as I am on trt I more and more think it is about test: estradiol: progesterone .. I feel more progesterone needs more estradiol. Suprisingly I felt best sexual function 90-100 pg/NL of e2..

Gman86

20 mcg daily, but my E2 is still little bit higher.. As long as I am on trt I more and more think it is about test: estradiol: progesterone .. I feel more progesterone needs more estradiol. Suprisingly I felt best sexual function 90-100 pg/NL of e2..

Are u also taking progesterone?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching