Help keeping e2 up

Buy Lab Tests Online

murrayhewitt

On Amazon...search for "Bio Labs Pro Estrogen". They have a Bi-est cream with estriol and estradiol. An even better place is probably us.onasnatural.com which has a higher concentration of 1mg estradiol per pump in their estrogen cream.

I only used it for 2-3 days at a time, when I overdid anastrozole. I never had to worry about long-term dosing, as I only used it to fix the immediate issue. I couldn't give advice on how much to use for your intended purpose, especially since transdermal absorbtion can vary so much between individuals. You'd have to use the tried and true start low, go slow, analyze labs and monitor any symptoms.
It worked to relieve your crashed e2 symptoms though?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

Thanks. I added HCG which has fixed my issue for now. I’m back to feeling great. I’m worried about long term sourcing of HCG though.

Sites like reliablerx should be able to get HCG indefinitely. Sites like that get pharma grade HCG from places that it’s legal to just go into the pharmacy and buy it without a prescription, as far as I know. It should always be legal to sell pharma grade HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me