Help coming off TRT after 2 years.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Coming off trt

Hey guys long story short I have been on TRT for two years and due to my hair thinning I recently shaved my head. After shaving my head I realized that I have developed CVG. This is a very rare skin disease. From the research that I’ve done it can be caused by hormonal issues and high testosterone levels from steroids (I only have done TRT but levels have been over 1200TT for most of the 2 Years). After careful consideration my condition is mild at the moment but I am not comfortable with it getting any worse. This is a real kick in the teeth for me as I started TRT because of debilitating depression. I am really scared of the coming off period and the mental side of withdrawal. I plan to start a anti-depressant a week or 2 before a PCT so I hopefully won’t become suicidal from the hormone imbalance.

Does anyone have experience on what to expect and maybe a timeline of symptoms?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
You could do a restart. It's one of the thing that dr. Nelson talks about in this video with Dr Ranjith Ramasamy.

Wolverine

Hey guys long story short I have been on TRT for two years and due to my hair thinning I recently shaved my head. After shaving my head I realized that I have developed CVG. This is a very rare skin disease. From the research that I’ve done it can be caused by hormonal issues and high testosterone levels from steroids (I only have done TRT but levels have been over 1200TT for most of the 2 Years). After careful consideration my condition is mild at the moment but I am not comfortable with it getting any worse. This is a real kick in the teeth for me as I started TRT because of debilitating depression. I am really scared of the coming off period and the mental side of withdrawal. I plan to start a anti-depressant a week or 2 before a PCT so I hopefully won’t become suicidal from the hormone imbalance.

Generally over 1200TT is not TRT. Its not the amount you inject but the resulting levels that matter. What are your Free T levels? Why not just lower your dose? I only inject 40mg of T cyp M and Th, 200iu HCG M-W-F and have a TT level of 846 at nadir (range 264-916). Feel better than when I use to inject 60mg twice a week.

Coming off trt

You could do a restart. It's one of the thing that dr. Nelson talks about in this video with Dr Ranjith Ramasamy.

Hey Vince... I only read

Hey Vince... I did not see in the transcript of this video where they talk about the restart?

Coming off trt

Generally over 1200TT is not TRT. Its not the amount you inject but the resulting levels that matter. What are your Free T levels? Why not just lower your dose? I only inject 40mg of T cyp M and Th, 200iu HCG M-W-F and have a TT level of 846 at nadir (range 264-916). Feel better than when I use to inject 60mg twice a week.
My FT was 31.9 on MWF 150mg test cyp
I am going to try to lower my dose down to 80mg per week that should lower my numbers in 1/2... I have a call scheduled to talk to my provider tomorrow for advice. I think the problem is I will not be able to monitor the CVG condition very well once my hair grows back in. I will have a hard time not knowing if its getting worse or not on the lower dose.

Vince

Super Moderator

Novaman

I was on TRT for over 4 years and quit cold turkey. I took my last dose first week of November so it has been going on 6 months. I was tired and caffeinated to help get through it. Took naps. Weeks 3-6 are probably the worst but weren't horrible. My libido took a big hit for several months. It finally started improving at around the 5th month.
Even at 6 months I'm not sure I am my normal self, but then again I'm not sure what that ever was to begin with.

Tdizzle

I was on TRT for over 4 years and quit cold turkey. I took my last dose first week of November so it has been going on 6 months. I was tired and caffeinated to help get through it. Took naps. Weeks 3-6 are probably the worst but weren't horrible. My libido took a big hit for several months. It finally started improving at around the 5th month.
Even at 6 months I'm not sure I am my normal self, but then again I'm not sure what that ever was to begin with.

have you had any lab work done since quitting to see where you are ?

Tdizzle

im in a similar situation. I have been on TRt for about 18 months. I started to get prostate related symptoms and at 39 years old that is not acceptable.
I decided I would rather have low T versus letting this prostate growth get worse. I’m working with defy medical now, doing the restart program.
At first I did 2 weeks of HCG, 500iu 3x per week. Now I’m using 12.5 mg clomid, no HCG. I’m not feeling all that great but it’s not as bad as I thought so far. I’m sure the worse is yet to come

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me