Hello from Virginia, experienced IM Test user

Buy Lab Tests Online
T

tareload

Injecting into skeletal muscle allows the drug to be delivered via a rich blood supply to its target tissue. Reaching a rich blood supply is key. I do not believe subcutaneous does that.

1663086090836.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

54-year-old medical student at Wake Forest School of Medicine is living her dream

You may have read that alot of the crop of students entering graduate schools are not what they used to be. I teach, mentor and advise these students and some are really great kids with great promise. Most I fear them having access to patients. You guys would give them a good run, perhaps squash them and perhaps motivate them to up their game. Universities are failing across the country, and the medical sciences desperately need driven students.

OTOH, if you already have your advanced graduate degree in the medical sciences, I would be interested in your area of concentration re: research, published articles, clinical work, etc.
@PapiChulo graduates students are not what they use to be because the crop of undergraduate student are even worse off. I teach undergrads in the Kinesiology Department talk about having to spoon feed. Just getting them to understand you have to be in a 7am class by 7am, not when you feel like showing up is a big achievement. The next big achievement is to understand due dates.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me