Hello From Houston TX.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Turboilkay

Hello, I am 41 years old married with two kids.
I have been weight training for the last 15+ years pretty regularly. Last year or so I felt declining interest, low energy and not be able to make any gains but losing muscle and strength. There are a few days that I felt demoralized, life sucks but dont know why the exact reason.
Finally I decided to see an urologist and get tested. My initial results are 447 total T, 69 free T and 60 SHBG. My urologist put me on chlomid and after a month my total test went up to 1100 and free test up to 160 SHBG remained the same. Not sure if it placebo effect but i felt great. Full of energy. Got my mojo back. Super pumps and noticable muscle and strength gains.
After 2nd and 3rd month my bloodwork results seem to decline abit. Total test went down to 900 and eventually 600. I dont know why but I am guessing I wasnt fasted and blood was drawn later in the afternoon.
Since my urologist doesnt monitor my blood levels, he only orders total and free test shbg blood panel. I decided I need to see a guru at this topic and get some advice.
I saw DR Mohit Khera. He told me my test levels are good and he cant prescribe me test since i am in range with guidelines he writes. He suggested I stop chlomid and start HCG injections. I didnt started this regimen yet
Meanwhile my urologist ordered Jatenzo but my insurance declined.
Having abit of taste of higher test Which I loved I would like to take my free test to 250 range with combination of HCG injections. But worried of complications hair loss etc.

I contacted dr Mohit Khera and he agreed to start injections.
my question is more testestrone means more muscle and energy or Shall i try to get away with chlomid or hcg injections alone?

I basically want to maximize my muscle potential without anabolic steroids, improve my mood and energy levels.
Appreciated your recommendations. photos are from 4 years back. Last photo is most recent showing muscle atrophy.

Attachments

• 27D8387E-735D-4F35-B434-DA189554D9BF.jpeg
    27D8387E-735D-4F35-B434-DA189554D9BF.jpeg
    257.9 KB · Views: 31
  • 4AA0DF2C-ACCA-4A91-9E8C-9EF4C5C0F98F.jpeg
    4AA0DF2C-ACCA-4A91-9E8C-9EF4C5C0F98F.jpeg
    60.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 46D5497E-4BAD-4CD2-AE44-F649B0D53B10.jpeg
    46D5497E-4BAD-4CD2-AE44-F649B0D53B10.jpeg
    135.2 KB · Views: 33
  • A735A2F6-FD9E-4BB2-876C-E388D84084B3.jpeg
    A735A2F6-FD9E-4BB2-876C-E388D84084B3.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 40
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
My urologist put me on chlomid and after a month my total test went up to 1100 and free test up to 160 SHBG remained the same. Not sure if it placebo effect but i felt great. Full of energy. Got my mojo back. Super pumps and noticable muscle and strength gains.
Do you want to remain fertile? If you responded this good to Clomid, you may want to try hCG+Clomid since it has become more used in the past two years.

Also, your doctor (or Dr Lipshultz) could also start you on nandrolone or oxandrolone plus TRT (and plus hCG if you are still wanting to have kids).

slicktop

north Houston here (Spring)! You'll get some hesitation on test from different docs if you're "in range" blah blah blah. I'm a big fan of Defy and a combination therapy of test + nandrolone and HCG personally. It's more expensive than going through a local doc since you can't take advantage of GoodRx prices or insurance, but you won't have as many hoops to jump through.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me