Hello Friends!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vorrex

Hello there all,

Been lurking on these forums for a few weeks, and finally decided to take the plunge and become a part of the community. I'm a nearly 28 year old, and have had Low-T for about 6 years, but a few factors had kept me from receiving the treatment I have very much needed (insurance, doctors, etc.). Two weeks ago, after reading about it here, contacted Defy Medical and have already done my labs/physical, and await my initial consultation with them next week.

I am fairly active, at least try to be, and eat healthy. I weigh 170 and am 5'11" tall. I thank the good BMI to maintaining a Keto diet 5 days a week, and not going crazy the other two days. My symptoms include terrible sleep, weak erections, low libido, muscle loss, foggy memory, lack of drive, lack of focus, overall fatigue.

My numbers from the most recent lab are:

Albumin 5.0 (3.5-5.5) g/dL
Testosterone 507 (264-916) ng/dL Also the highest this has ever been for me. I am usually in the upper 300's to mid 400's.
Free T: 13.2 (9.3-26.5) pg/mL
Estradiol Sensitive 26.6 (8-35) pg/mL
SHGB 43.9 (16.5-55.9) nmol/L

All labs were tested using LabCorp.

I have typically tested my Testosterone every few months to see if things I am trying to do to combat it have an impact. Tried the natural route, which is my number now, and the highest I have ever tested at. Still it is not enough. My results from early June of Testosterone showed my Total at 388, and one from early April was 440. I know Total is not indicative of the entire story (have labs somewhere, just not on me), but it paints a small picture at least.

Regardless, look forward to interacting with people on here, reading advice, and maybe chiming in on the protocol Defy Medical gives me. Hopefully I can pay it forward.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com