Hello Everyone new to Excelmale and TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bolex

Hello Everyone I'm new to TRT actually got my first injection today.
I'm 41 from Portugal and I've been following Excelmale from some time now.
I'm a gym enthusiast and I have used AAS occasionally in the past, and it led me to type secondary hypogonadism. Tried to restart my HPTA axis with the help of an endocrinologist with clomid for 8 months but after discontinuation my testosterone levels went back down again, and I feel awful most of the time.
I have been trying to educate me the best I can about TRT protocols and options, so I can understand my endocrinologist and discuss things with him in a more informed manner.
He gave me two options for now which are Nebido with the standard protocol (6weeks, then 10Weeks followed by 12 weeks interval) or a second protocol that was Test-e 250mg every 6 weeks and revaluation after 3 month time.
As the test-e protocol he gave me looked terrible to me, I went with the first option he gave me and I am giving Nebido a shot...
Wish me luck!
I will give my feedback on the Nebido experience as time goes on...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

gerardo

Hello Everyone I'm new to TRT actually got my first injection today.
I'm 41 from Portugal and I've been following Excelmale from some time now.
I'm a gym enthusiast and I have used AAS occasionally in the past, and it led me to type secondary hypogonadism. Tried to restart my HPTA axis with the help of an endocrinologist with clomid for 8 months but after discontinuation my testosterone levels went back down again, and I feel awful most of the time.
I have been trying to educate me the best I can about TRT protocols and options, so I can understand my endocrinologist and discuss things with him in a more informed manner.
He gave me two options for now which are Nebido with the standard protocol (6weeks, then 10Weeks followed by 12 weeks interval) or a second protocol that was Test-e 250mg every 6 weeks and revaluation after 3 month time.
As the test-e protocol he gave me looked terrible to me, I went with the first option he gave me and I am giving Nebido a shot...
Wish me luck!
I will give my feedback on the Nebido experience as time goes on...
Nebido is an alternative. I don't know if with this frequency of 1000 Mg every 12 weeks. With me I had side effects like a lot of decreased sperm and the testicles atrophied a lot. I am studying to use 350 Mg of Nebido every 4 weeks or 170 Mg every 2 weeks. Good luck to you. Thanks for posting about the fog.

Systemlord

I doubt either option is ideal, nebido is terrible as is the Test-e protocol. It seems some countries are still in the stone ages with regards to TRT.

All your doctor has to do is pay close attention to the half-life of Test-e to see why every 6 weeks is a terrible idea.

gerardo

I doubt either option is ideal, nebido is terrible as is the Test-e protocol. It seems some countries are still in the stone ages with regards to TRT.

All your doctor has to do is pay close attention to the half-life of Test-e to see why every 6 weeks is a terrible idea.
Yes. I used Nebido for a year and I am trying a protocol with other esters but so far it has not worked. The blood cells are out of control and I can't resist the pressure. I remember that in Nebido I had side effects but it was enough to take. Maybe my body was used to the fog or I have something that I haven't figured out yet.

JA Battle

I would self treat if I was in your position. I would get my hands on some testosterone and administer it to myself the way I saw fit. This forum, as you know, has all of the information and support you need to treat yourself. As long as you can get some bloodwork also as that will be very helpful. If you have bloodwork, some here really enjoy reviewing it and trying to be as helpful as possible.

gerardo

I would self treat if I was in your position. I would get my hands on some testosterone and administer it to myself the way I saw fit. This forum, as you know, has all of the information and support you need to treat yourself. As long as you can get some bloodwork also as that will be very helpful. If you have bloodwork, some here really enjoy reviewing it and trying to be as helpful as possible.
That's what I try to do. Here on the forum I don't see many people using nebido / aveed.

Bolex

Hi everyone, sorry for my late update...

So week 5 on Nebido and I will let you know what I think at the moment...

I dont have any bloods yet so this is only by the way I feel:

Libido went up like a rocket after my first 1000mg injection

Have some nipple sensitivity but no gyno (not using an AI)

Had some anxiety and extreme energy at the first few weeks

now at week 5 anxiety has decreased and libido its still high but more on the normal side before it was too extreme...

I am starting to feel like my old self again.

I am afraid that the nebido shots will not be constant for the 10 to 12 weeks that they are supose to last... ( if needed can I top up with enanthate injection the last few weeks?) I ask this because I think my doctor wont shorten the nebido less than the 10 week protocol...

gerardo

now at week 5 anxiety has decreased and libido its still high but more on the normal side before it was too extreme...

I am afraid that the nebido shots will not be constant for the 10 to 12 weeks that they are supose to last... ( if needed can I top up with enanthate injection the last few weeks?) I ask this because I think my doctor wont shorten the nebido less than the 10 week protocol...
It would be good for you to do the tests to see how your TT, FT, E2 and complete blood count are doing. I am thinking of making 350 Mg of Nebido every 15 days. I think it is better than 1000 Mg every 12 weeks, but it all depends on how we feel and how the exams are doing.

Systemlord

if needed can I top up with enanthate injection the last few weeks?
You shouldn't mix these two esters, if you have access to enanthate than just used enanthate and dose it 1-2 times weekly. You could just inject the nebido more often if you feel off at trough.

A reasonable doctor should be willing to optimize your protocol since everyone responds so differently to TRT regardless of what type of ester you are using.

gerardo

How are you with the protocol with nebido?

Bolex

How are you with the protocol with nebido?
I´m on my Third Nebido injection and its time to update:

Overall still feeling better that before starting TRT however the "honeymoon" phase as ended... After the first shot the first 6 weeks were Great! Very good libido, energy boost and drive to do things again much better mentally and physically.

The second shot with the larger interval (12 weeks ) was OK still doing fine but the last 3 to 4 weeks seemed to last forever until the 3rd shot and energy levels were much lower and libido still ok but not great as at the beginning. Now on my 3rd shot at week 5 and doing Ok but not great, libido is on the lower side again and energy levels and focus are not at their best...

Doing bloods in 5 weeks at week 10 and will then see my endocrinologist to discuss how things are going and adjust the protocol. However, I know he is not used to do the protocols we see these days in TRT clinics with more frequent dosing with smaller amounts of test to keep bloods more stable and that bothers me a bit. I'm going to ask him to change to enanthate 125mg / week split in two weekly dosages and hope he is ok with it.

If not my only option is an anti-aging clinic I visited this week, but they only use testosterone cream!
The Dr. there wants to seem my bloods after the 10th week of Nebido, and she said if everything is OK she would start me on 280mg a week which is 40mg / day and we would adjust it from there...

Dont know what to do really I think I would do great on 125mg/week of enanthate divided in two weekly doses I`ve done that myself between cycles before and felt great but I dont want to keep doing things without medical supervision anymore so I would like the aproval from a doctor and a prescription for it...

Testosterone cream I´ve never tryed it so dont know what to expect but might be an good option who knows?? Anyone here with experience on it?

Systemlord

Testosterone cream I´ve never tryed it so dont know what to expect but might be an good option who knows?? Anyone here with experience on it?
T cream didn't work for me, the effect was too short lived and not all men are going to see good results on it.

So for the fact this clinic only offers T cream, it limits options and cuts out a lot of business for those guys that don't respond to it.

What a poor business model.

Bolex

T cream didn't work for me, the effect was too short lived and not all men are going to see good results on it.

So for the fact this clinic only offers T cream, it limits options and cuts out a lot of business for those guys that don't respond to it.

What a poor business model.
Thanks for the feedback on this.
Did you dose the cream once or twice a day? it seems to make a big difference in absortion, but yes I´ve heard cream its not for everyone...

Bolex

Test results during the 10th week of Nebido after 3rd shot. My bloods look like this:
Total T - 627.7
Free T - 11.15
SHBG - 31.2
E2 - 39.4

Why do I feel OFF ???

Systemlord

Test results during the 10th week of Nebido after 3rd shot. My bloods look like this:
Total T - 627.7
Free T - 11.15
SHBG - 31.2
E2 - 39.4

Why do I feel OFF ???

This is why I don't recommend Nebido, tons of guys just don't feel right on it. Nebido creates a very flat hormone profile that more closely resembling that of an old man's hormone profile, not that of a younger person.

I tried injections for years and never felt right, even on shorter esters, and as it turns out the only treatment that works (Jatenzo) is one that's seeing a big difference between peak and trough over several hours (instead of several days) where I can see a 980 ng/dL peak and 12 hours later am at 266 ng/dL.

This does tend to increase my hematocrit quite substantially.

Last edited:

Bolex

This is why I don't recommend Nebido, tons of guys just don't feel right on it. Nebido creates a very flat hormone profile that more closely resembling that of an old man's hormone profile, not that of a younger person.

I tried injections for years and never felt right, even on shorter esters, and as it turns out the only treatment that works (Jatenzo) is one that's seeing a big difference between peak and trough over several hours (instead of several days) where I can see a 980 ng/dL peak and 12 hours later am at 266 ng/dL.

This does tend to increase my hematocrit quite substantially.
I don`t know if we have Jatenzo in Europe...
wouldn`t testosterone cream aplication twice daily be more similar to that kind of treatment? I am thinking of giving it a try!

Cooper

you should definitely give cream a try! While it does not work for some men, as Systemlord stated, for others it works great. Like every method of trt the success rate varies from person to person.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me