Hello everyone new member with some quick questions

Buy Lab Tests Online

Tlow

I use empower pharmacy to get my HCG. I know reliable RX also sells HCG. I've never bought HCG through reliable. I believe your doctor would have to send a script to empower pharmacy for you to get their HCG.

Ok great that helps a lot, thank you very much!!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Tlow

So I’ve was taking 2 shots of 50 every 3.5 days and 500 of Hcg every 3.5 days. I got my bloodwork done and The dr said everything was perfect but my estradiol was a little up 38.7..so he put me on a low dose of an AI once a week which I seem to handle just fine so far. My test was 669,And my free was 19 and my libido had a slight increase and my energy levels were still not that great so he upped me to 60mg twice a week and my libido is a little better and energy has slight improvements but not too long. I also used Empower and received my first shipment from them today and there great to work with. They sent t he Hcg, bacteria static water, drawing syringe for mixing, injection syringes and alcohol swabs... very good company great find on here!!

has anyone found that you felt better on a higher dose of test? I noticed a slight diffence when I went up to the 60 twice a week. I go for bloodwork again the 31st si I’ll have a better idea of what it’s doing.

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
So I’ve was taking 2 shots of 50 every 3.5 days and 500 of Hcg every 3.5 days. I got my bloodwork done and The dr said everything was perfect but my estradiol was a little up 38.7..so he put me on a low dose of an AI once a week which I seem to handle just fine so far. My test was 669,And my free was 19 and my libido had a slight increase and my energy levels were still not that great so he upped me to 60mg twice a week and my libido is a little better and energy has slight improvements but not too long. I also used Empower and received my first shipment from them today and there great to work with. They sent t he Hcg, bacteria static water, drawing syringe for mixing, injection syringes and alcohol swabs... very good company great find on here!!

has anyone found that you felt better on a higher dose of test? I noticed a slight diffence when I went up to the 60 twice a week. I go for bloodwork again the 31st si I’ll have a better idea of what it’s doing.
I would stop the AI. For most members, when estrogen is 60 or below, AI is not necessary. It will cause more too many issues.
There's nothing wrong with higher levels of testosterone, I usually let my run higher.

Tlow

Thanks for the reply Vince..... My energy levels have gone up a little but I still do t feel 100%. I’ve been watching my diet but yet I put on more weight.... I’m going for bloodwork on Monday and I have an appointment to see the dr on Friday... i did some research about the Estrogen levels you mentioned and it’s spot on as a lot of labs go to 55 so I can see why some wouldn’t have any issues until around 60. I’ll be discussing this with the dr as well. Thanks again

Tlow

I’m the beginning stages of trt during what I would think is the adjustment period for the body. Has weight gain or difficulty losing weight been an issue for some? Is it possible water retention from the Test or Hcg? When I exercise now I feel a lot better, I’m starting to feel like my old self little by little which is amazing. I am not a meat eater and for the last few weeks I’m watching my carbs etc.

Just curious of any similar experiences or something I might need to be aware of.

Thanks Guys

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching