Hello everyone new member with some quick questions

Buy Lab Tests Online

Tlow

Firstly I’d like to say what a great forum this is and it’s really nice to see everyone helping each other out as best they can. I have been recently diagnosed with low t I’m 48 and my number were 240 and free was 5.5.I go to the gym several days a week and I’ve recently given up meat around 6 months ago I’m around 5’10” and weigh around 240 I probably could lose 20lbs(trying to create an image of who I am) ....I’ve been reading a lot and researching as much as possible, I bought Jay Campbell’s book and I’ve been cruising YouTube and forums like a madman. I’m not one to jump into something without researching and learning as much as I can.

My dr only wants me to do test cyp injections and nothing else no HCG or any AI . I am seeing a different dr next week who works with HCG and AI’s if needed.

questions

1. Do the testicles shrink a lot without any HCG and how does it effect ejaculation if no HCG is used?are there any side effects when you do use HCG?
2. Are AI’s necessary and are there any bad side effects from them?
3. What is a good starting dose? I’ve read 100
4. What is the best number of injections a week?
5. Hair loss?
6. Does anyone use Saw Palmetto for help combating DHT?
7. Is the combination of test cyp, HCG and an AI the optimal way or is it really just based on the individual?

Thank you all in advance this place has been a godsend!!!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigBamBoo

Hello.
Welcome to the forum. There are a bunch of great folks here.

Shrinking if the nuts will be an individual thing. I started with HCG as part of my protocol. It did not help and caused water bloating, and I think caused a rise in E2.

When I am on TRT my load volume goes waaayyyy down. One of the reasons I stopped TRT.
HCG did NOT help with decrease volume.

No...AI’s are NOT needed and the trend now seems to try and not use them if at all possible.
I can not take an AI as it causes really bad side effects for me.

Hair loss...I have had balding issues since I was in my late 20’s so have shaved my head since so did not notice any additional loss.

Saw Palmetto has its own issues...do your own reseach.

My recommendation is start with T only and then only add additional items if needed.

Starting dose should be prescribed by your DR. But starting low and adding more if needed is a good move.

Ome thing you will learn about TRT is that everyone is different and you will need to find what works for you.

The best advice I can give is to educate yourself and do not expect DR’s to know much about TRT.

Good luck.

Tlow

Hello.
Welcome to the forum. There are a bunch of great folks here.

Shrinking if the nuts will be an individual thing. I started with HCG as part of my protocol. It did not help and caused water bloating, and I think caused a rise in E2.

When I am on TRT my load volume goes waaayyyy down. One of the reasons I stopped TRT.
HCG did NOT help with decrease volume.

No...AI’s are NOT needed and the trend now seems to try and not use them if at all possible.
I can not take an AI as it causes really bad side effects for me.

Hair loss...I have had balding issues since I was in my late 20’s so have shaved my head since so did not notice any additional loss.

Saw Palmetto has its own issues...do your own reseach.

My recommendation is start with T only and then only add additional items if needed.

Starting dose should be prescribed by your DR. But starting low and adding more if needed is a good move.

Ome thing you will learn about TRT is that everyone is different and you will need to find what works for you.

The best advice I can give is to educate yourself and do not expect DR’s to know much about TRT.

Good luck.

Thank you for the reply I really appreciate it!!

Golfboy307

You didn't mention what symptoms you are having? Obviously you have low numbers, but what is driving you towards TRT? Weight loss can great improve your numbers naturally.

But I subscribe to the "go slow, go low". Start around 100mg per week split over 2-3 doses Don't use HCG or AI unless symptoms absolutely dictate it. It will some tweaking, but some guys do great on T alone (myself included).

Best of luck to you...

Westin

Here is my experience.

1. Do the testicles shrink a lot without any HCG and how does it effect ejaculation if no HCG is used?are there any side effects when you do use HCG?
<< Mine did, a lot. I think the side I see is a little more water weight.

<< I do .25mg once a week to keep me in range or near it.

<<I started at 100mg weekly. 6 mo. later split the 100 weekly, got better results, then went to 120mg a week split in 2 shots of 60mg each every 3.5 days.

<< for me 2.

5. Hair loss?
<< I Have none.

6. Does anyone use Saw Palmetto for help combating DHT? No.

7. Is the combination of test cyp, HCG and an AI the optimal way or is it really just based on the individual?
<< For me yes. See labs.

Attachments

• Labcorp_2_25_20.jpg
    Labcorp_2_25_20.jpg
    271.3 KB · Views: 165

Vince

Super Moderator
I would have to disagree with the first two members. I think you should start with HCG. When I first started trt, my protocol was 70 mg of testosterone cypionate twice a week along with 500 IU of HCG twice a week. I've never had to use at AI. For me it worked great. Your ejaculation will definitely decrease. But with HCG your testicles stay nice and full.

Tlow

You didn't mention what symptoms you are having? Obviously you have low numbers, but what is driving you towards TRT? Weight loss can great improve your numbers naturally.

But I subscribe to the "go slow, go low". Start around 100mg per week split over 2-3 doses Don't use HCG or AI unless symptoms absolutely dictate it. It will some tweaking, but some guys do great on T alone (myself included).

Best of luck to you...
Thank you for your reply.....

My symptoms are, low energy, low libido, weak erections, joint pains, having a harder time losing weight we’re before I never did.

Tlow

Here is my experience.

<< Mine did, a lot. I think the side I see is a little more water weight.

<< I do .25mg once a week to keep me in range or near it.

<<I started at 100mg weekly. 6 mo. later split the 100 weekly, got better results, then went to 120mg a week split in 2 shots of 60mg each every 3.5 days.

<< for me 2.

5. Hair loss?
<< I Have none.

6. Does anyone use Saw Palmetto for help combating DHT? No.

<< For me yes. See labs.

Thank you for answering.... did it affect your ability to ejaculate? I heard for some it can unless that’s false.

Tlow

I would have to disagree with the first two members. I think you should start with HCG. When I first started trt, my protocol was 70 mg of testosterone cypionate twice a week along with 500 IU of HCG twice a week. I've never had to use at AI. For me it worked great. Your ejaculation will definitely decrease. But with HCG your testicles stay nice and full.

Thank you for taking the time....
so if I understand correctly the volume is lower but the ability to finish and feeling are the same?

Tlow

Hi again everyone....
So I found a dr who prescribes test cyp, hcg and an AI.... he had me take two different morning blood tests while fasting and my numbers came back in the low 200’s. So he gave me scripts for test, hcg and AI. So far my plan covers the AI and I’m waiting for the approvals to go through for the test and Hcg. The test will be covered just waiting on the pre approval thing ....the Hcg Is not covered so I have to get it on my own if there’s any online recommendations I’d really appreciate them.... . Also the dr want to start me at 100 test at 2 shots a week 50 each and 1000 hcg at 2 shots a week 500 each. So my question to you guys is how do you usually space them out, is it test maybe 3 days apart and the same for hcg or is there a protocol or schedule that I’m unaware that might work better? Thank guys in advance this place is a godsend!!

Vince

Super Moderator
Hi again everyone....
So I found a dr who prescribes test cyp, hcg and an AI.... he had me take two different morning blood tests while fasting and my numbers came back in the low 200’s. So he gave me scripts for test, hcg and AI. So far my plan covers the AI and I’m waiting for the approvals to go through for the test and Hcg. The test will be covered just waiting on the pre approval thing ....the Hcg Is not covered so I have to get it on my own if there’s any online recommendations I’d really appreciate them.... . Also the dr want to start me at 100 test at 2 shots a week 50 each and 1000 hcg at 2 shots a week 500 each. So my question to you guys is how do you usually space them out, is it test maybe 3 days apart and the same for hcg or is there a protocol or schedule that I’m unaware that might work better? Thank guys in advance this place is a godsend!!
When I started my first protocol, I injected both HCG and testosterone on the same day. I injected on Monday morning and Thursday morning. Then I moved to Monday morning and Thursday evening. 3 1/2 days apart, just to level everything out. I felt great on both protocols.

Tlow

When I started my first protocol, I injected both HCG and testosterone on the same day. I injected on Monday morning and Thursday morning. Then I moved to Monday morning and Thursday evening. 3 1/2 days apart, just to level everything out. I felt great on both protocols.

Thank you Vince that helps .... where do you get your Hcg from or can you recommend an online pharmacy? I have a script for it

Tlow

Update: so test cyp 200mg/ml was approved and so was the AI by my insurance just waiting on syringes to be approved or if I have to get on my own. The hcg I have to get myself...

I was able to find a few recommendations on here by Nelson ReliableRxPharmacy and Empower, any preference of the 2 or possible other recommendations? Thanks guys!!

Last edited:

Westin

Hi again everyone....

2 shots I did it exactly 3.5 day apart. Wed AM and Sat PM. You can do the hcg at the same time, not in the same shot is my recomendation.

I recently went to 3 TC shots Sun - Tue - Thurs. Lowered HCG from 375iu M-W-F to 250iu and for now dropped the AI as E2 symptoms have. Gone away. It’s only been a week so we’ll see if they come back.

Tlow

2 shots I did it exactly 3.5 day apart. Wed AM and Sat PM. You can do the hcg at the same time, not in the same shot is my recomendation.

I recently went to 3 TC shots Sun - Tue - Thurs. Lowered HCG from 375iu M-W-F to 250iu and for now dropped the AI as E2 symptoms have. Gone away. It’s only been a week so we’ll see if they come back.

Thank you I really appreciate it.... where do you get your HCG? I’m looking at a couple different places.

Vince

Super Moderator
Thank you Vince that helps .... where do you get your Hcg from or can you recommend an online pharmacy? I have a script for it
I use empower pharmacy to get my HCG. I know reliable RX also sells HCG. I've never bought HCG through reliable. I believe your doctor would have to send a script to empower pharmacy for you to get their HCG.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me