Hello and need help about thyroid results

Buy Lab Tests Online

hberg

Hello,

i'm male, 32 and not on trt. I have ran a thyroid blood panel as i'm having many hypothyroid symptoms that indicate thyroid issues. Here are the results:

name

value

range

TSH

1.98 mIU/l

0.25 - 4.00

Total T3

0.856 µg/l

0.67 - 1.68

Total T4

75.1 µg/l

45 - 125

free T3

3.36 ng/l

2.30 - 4.20

free T4

1.22 ng/dl

0.90 - 1.90

Sadly rT3 was forgotten by the lab. All antibodies were under reference range.

My symptoms are brain fog, memory issues, dry skin, constipation. Also i'm feeling always cold, i never reach 37°C / 98.6°F (wilson temperature chart). In the sommer it's okay, but just in the last weeks when the temperature dropped i was freezing like crazy. The symptoms get worse over the years.

It seems the fT3 and fT4 looks all right / around middle of the range, but the TT3 and TT4 are on the lower side. What could be the reason? Iodine deficency? I thought about starting lugols.

Happy to hear some thoughts on this.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

i'm male, 32 and not on trt. I have ran a thyroid blood panel as i'm having many hypothyroid symptoms that indicate thyroid issues.
You do not have a thyroid problem, something else is causing your symptoms. The fT3 is where the rubber meets the road and the severity of your symptoms doesn't match up with where your levels are.

It seems the fT3 and fT4 looks all right / around middle of the range, but the TT3 and TT4 are on the lower side. What could be the reason?
My fT4 is always low normal but my fT3 is better than midrange. The takeaway from this is I convert T4-> fT4-> fT3 efficiently enough. The thyroid function is always measured at the ->fT3.

The fT3 soaks into the cells, does all the amazing stuff.
I thought about starting lugols.
Iodine supplements will render TSH testing useless as it will increase the TSH.

In the sommer it's okay, but just in the last weeks when the temperature dropped i was freezing like crazy.
What's your A1C?

How about ferritin?

Last edited:

Systemlord

In the sommer it's okay, but just in the last weeks when the temperature dropped i was freezing like crazy.
In summer you absorb more vitamin D than you do in the fall and winter months, vitamin D is essential to absorbing iron. Iron helps increase hemoglobin which then provides your body with oxygen.

If you're borderline iron deficient, this cycle of summer to fall could help explain feeling cold.

hberg

Thanks for the responses. Here my labs you two requested:

hemoglobin

15.2 g/dl

12.0 - 15.4

HbA1C

5.4 %

4.8 - 6.1

insulin

2.06 mU/L

2.6 - 24.9

glucose

85 mg/dL

75.0 - 115

HOMA

serum iron

75 µg/dL

35 - 168

transferrin

2.7 g/dL

2.0 - 3.6

transferrin-saturation

19.7 %

16.0 - 45.0

ferritin

185 µg/L

30 - 400

There were some labs that were out of range (my doctor is still on vacation so i got no feedback from him yet):

hematocrit

48.0 %

35.5 - 45.0

neutrophiles

35.2 %

42.0 - 77.0

lymphozytes

54.7 %

20.0 - 44.0

urea

46.7 mg/dl

15.0 - 40.0

uric acid

6.6 mg/dl

2.3 - 6.1

I have low neutrophiles and high lymphozytes for around 3 years now, before that they were normal. I had lowish folate (but not under reference range) and i'm taking folinic acid to correct it. I'm not b12 deficent (serum + holoTc), but i did b12 shots just to be sure.

My testosterone hovers around 600, but my free T was always were low (my SHBG was high).

My selenium is a bit on the lower side: 96.6 µg/l (90 - 230)

Also my wound healing is pretty bad, it needs forever to start and seems like it doesn't finish completely. Very strange.

Systemlord

My testosterone hovers around 600, but my free T was always were low (my SHBG was high).
I'm not surprised and I saw this coming. So don't let the better than midrange Total T fool you into thinking your situation is any better than a guy with low normal Total T, low SHBG and low free T.

Also my wound healing is pretty bad, it needs forever to start and seems like it doesn't finish completely. Very strange.
There is a strong correlation between low vitamin D and poor wound healing. I was diagnosed with a vitamin D deficiency last October for a second time and leading up to the deficiency, I was freezing cold and would get dry damaged skin and constipation not to mention cognitive side effects, moodiness, depression and brain fog.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching