Heavier Men May Require Higher TRT Doses

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Sorry ! Did not see it. I should have known. There is no study that escapes you!! You read every single TRT related study out there before anyone does. That’s for sure !

madman

Super Moderator
So much on here to keep track of and the wealth of information you provide for us is nothing short of amazing, to say the least.

XXY47

And yet, I have an Endo which continues to drop my Testosterone without taking into regard my weight. He is stressing weight reduction but limits me to the extent of resulting in mood swings so that my free testosterone in the blood matches his scale. And yet, in talking with various XXY men who have worked out and are musclular they say they could only do this with much higher than normal levels of testosterone. But my doctor refuses to allow me to do that.

madman

Super Moderator
And yet, I have an Endo which continues to drop my Testosterone without taking into regard my weight. He is stressing weight reduction but limits me to the extent of resulting in mood swings so that my free testosterone in the blood matches his scale. And yet, in talking with various XXY men who have worked out and are musclular they say they could only do this with much higher than normal levels of testosterone. But my doctor refuses to allow me to do that.

We are on trt here not using testosterone for muscle enhancement.

Sure your TT/FT levels may very well be too low, post labs?

If your current trt dose has your TT 1000-1200 ng/dL then you would easily achieve a healthy FT level.

What is your protocol (dose of T/injection frequency) and where does your TT/FT levels sit at the trough?

madman

Super Moderator
Experiencing mood swing does not mean that your testosterone levels are too low, could easily be many other factors.

Injection protocol resulting in unstable blood levels, e2 out of control and the list would go on.

XXY47

We are on trt here not using testosterone for muscle enhancement.

Sure your TT/FT levels may very well be too low, post labs?

If your current trt dose has your TT 1000-1200 ng/dL then you would easily achieve a healthy FT level.

What is your protocol (dose of T/injection frequency) and where does your TT/FT levels sit at the trough?

I inject 0.75 ml of 200mg/ml of test 2 times a week. And my latest blood test was at 52 no longer/l. Or 1399.87 ng/nl

I have klinefelter’s syndrome and generally if I am getting mood swings, depression, foggy head and no longer can think it means my testosterone is on the down swing. Also I‘m fat current weight is 303 lbs, and I’m suppose to be 220 lbs.

madman

Super Moderator
I inject 0.75 ml of 200mg/ml of test 2 times a week. And my latest blood test was at 52 no longer/l. Or 1399.87 ng/nl

I have klinefelter’s syndrome and generally if I am getting mood swings, depression, foggy head and no longer can think it means my testosterone is on the down swing.
Also I‘m fat current weight is 303 lbs, and I’m suppose to be 220 lbs.

Do you mean 150mg/week (75mg every 3.5 days)

Your TT levels are way too high if this is your TROUGH levels, 52 nmol/L which would be a whopping 1499 ng/dl basically 1500 ng/dL.

What days do you inject and when was blood work done?

How can your T levels be on the downswing when your most recent labs have your TT at a whopping 1500 ng/dL and I bet your FT let alone estradiol levels are sky-high!

No wonder your endo wants to lower your dose.

Hope to god you are not injecting .75ml (150mg twice weekly)?

madman

Super Moderator

I have klinefelter’s syndrome and generally if I am getting mood swings, depression, foggy head and no longer can think it means my testosterone is on the down swing. Also I‘m fat current weight is 303 lbs, and I’m suppose to be 220 lbs.

No wonder you feel like shit as your levels are way too high.

XXY47

Experiencing mood swing does not mean that your testosterone levels are too low, could easily be many other factors.

Injection protocol resulting in unstable blood levels, e2 out of control and the list would go on.

but for klinefelter people generally untreated you get mood swings, foggy brain, depression, get really fat, completely messed up. But then we do not produce enough testosterone. Me without TRT I produce 5.7 nmol/l. Testosterone. And I feel like I want to die.

XXY47

Do you mean 150mg/week (75mg every 3.5 days)

Your TT levels are way too high if this is your TROUGH levels, 52 nmol/L which would be a whopping 1499 ng/dl basically 1500 ng/dL.

What days do you inject and when was blood work done?

How can your T levels be on the downswing when your most recent labs have your TT at a whopping 1500 ng/dL and I bet your FT let alone estradiol levels are sky-high!

No wonder your endo wants to lower your dose.

Hope to god you are not injecting .75ml (150mg twice weekly)?

yep. But was at 0.5 ml and within 2 days I was crying and depressed. Having issue with mood swings and fog. Like I said, I have klinefelter’s syndrome.

XXY47

You have no clue what you are doing!

So I am XXY47 Mosaic, I m genetically more female then male. I have my medication monitored by an Endocrinologist and he had my blood work done July 9th. At that time he said my levels where at 52 nmol/l. We could not get any blood work done for the past 4 months because of lock down.

So I was on Androgel last year in November and it had stopped working. When I had last saw my Endocrinologist in October of 2018 I weighed 220 lbs, when I saw my Endo last year in November I weighed 330 lbs and my blood work said that my Testosterone was at 5.2 nmol/l. At the time the Endo figured the Androgel had stopped working. And we switched to injections at 0.5 ml Delatestryl (200mg/ml) injected once a week. I did this for 4 months and when we tested my testosterone in Feburary it was at 7.9 nmol/l so the Endocrinologist changed the dosage from once a week to twice a week. And then we went into lockdown.

But each time the Endo called while we where in lockdown he asked me how I was doing. And I would get a spike of testosterone and within a day I would feel worse and worse until finally, all I did was sleep for the next two days. Without doing any bloodwork we had no idea what was happening.

But when my testosterone in the past has been on a down swing I get foggy, and moody and have no energy.

XXY47

yep. But was at 0.5 ml and within 2 days I was crying and depressed. Having issue with mood swings and fog. Like I said, I have klinefelter’s syndrome.
So I am XXY47 Mosaic, I m genetically more female then male. I have my medication monitored by an Endocrinologist and he had my blood work done July 9th. At that time he said my levels where at 52 nmol/l. We could not get any blood work done for the past 4 months because of lock down.

So I was on Androgel last year in November and it had stopped working. When I had last saw my Endocrinologist in October of 2018 I weighed 220 lbs, when I saw my Endo last year in November I weighed 330 lbs and my blood work said that my Testosterone was at 5.2 nmol/l. At the time the Endo figured the Androgel had stopped working. And we switched to injections at 0.5 ml Delatestryl (200mg/ml) injected once a week. I did this for 4 months and when we tested my testosterone in Feburary it was at 7.9 nmol/l so the Endocrinologist changed the dosage from once a week to twice a week. And then we went into lockdown.

But each time the Endo called while we where in lockdown he asked me how I was doing. And I would get a spike of testosterone and within a day I would feel worse and worse until finally, all I did was sleep for the next two days. Without doing any bloodwork we had no idea what was happening.

But when my testosterone in the past has been on a down swing I get foggy, and moody and have no energy.

Oh, yes. When my testosterone was correct while I was taking Androgel I did attempt to build muscle but never could. I took Androgel for 15 year and have taken testosterone ever since I was diagnosed at age 25, I'm now 54. I have been on injections before but moved off them due to issues with the needles. When I was on injections in the past, I was injected at 0.5 ml once a week I would see about 4 days of good mental attention to detail and 3 days of depression, mood swings, and anger. I never could develop any muscle then and had very little energy.

madman

Super Moderator

You most likely encountered absorption issues with the transdermal.

So on 100mg once weekly your T levels ended up way too low.

Gaining a large amount of body fat does not help either as more of the T will be aromatized into estrogen.

You eventually went to injecting 100mg twice weekly but unfortunately, we have no idea where your TT/FT/e2 levels sat on such protocol.

For all we know your TT/FT/e2 levels were too high on such dose but again would need lab work.

Again what is your current protocol 150mg/week (75mg twice weekly) or 300mg/week (150mg twice weekly) and what days of the week are you injecting and when was bloodwork done?

Either way, if your trough TT levels are 1500ng/dL than your FT let alone your e2 will be sky high!

XXY47

So I inject on Monday morning and Thursday evening at 0.75ml of 200mg/ml testosterone, this is what the Endocrinologist has requested to drop my dosage to from 0.8ml. But my Endocrinologist said he is puzzled, he said it would have been better if we had more blood tests. This is the first test we have been able to do since coming out of lock down. In Canada they seem to only test for free available testosterone and i can not get an appointment closer to when i would inject again on Thursday because they are not open. It seems the Endocrinologist does not ever check Estrogen levels. I never see that on the test sheets.

XXY47

Oh, I have requested another print out of my blood work from the last test. I always have to ask for it because generally the Endocrinologist will not give you them. All I really want is to get my Test into a level that I feel good in, can make muscle and work on getting this weight down. My Endo says he thinks the reason my weight jumped by 100 lbs within a year was due to my Androgel failing.

madman

Super Moderator
So I inject on Monday morning and Thursday evening at 0.75ml of 200mg/ml testosterone, this is what the Endocrinologist has requested to drop my dosage to from 0.8ml. But my Endocrinologist said he is puzzled, he said it would have been better if we had more blood tests. This is the first test we have been able to do since coming out of lock down. In Canada they seem to only test for free available testosterone and i can not get an appointment closer to when i would inject again on Thursday because they are not open. It seems the Endocrinologist does not ever check Estrogen levels. I never see that on the test sheets.

300mg/week (150mg every 3.5 days) is a whopping dose of testosterone and in no way needed for trt.

Most men on trt even obese men are injecting on average 100-200mg/week and even then many would never need the high-end trt dose of 200mg/week to achieve a healthy TT/FT level.

Sure there may be some outliers who need slightly more than 200mg/week but that would be far and few.

Not only should he be testing your TT/FT level but more importantly estradiol and SHBG let alone CBC which would include RBCs/hemoglobin/hematocrit.

Would bet your RBCs/hemoglobin/hematocrit is high due to your very high TT level.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me