Heart Palpitations - Testosterone Injection Day

Buy Lab Tests Online
Anyone else get these damn things? It seems every injection day (later that day) I get an odd heartbeat and palpatations/anxiety. (50mg test cyp twice a week)

Ive been to a cardiologist and had ekg and echocardiagrams done and all look fine. I take a small dose of a blood pressure med to keep me around 130/85 (family history of hypertension) I even have been taking magnesium glycentate as well..

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I get these palpitations the day of an injection when on a new protocol. If you are stable and these condition still persists, it may be that TRT is triggering your hypertension.

How long have you been on this protocol?

I get these palpitations the day of an injection when on a new protocol. If you are stable and these condition still persists, it may be that TRT is triggering your hypertension.

How long have you been on this protocol?

Coming up on month 4, however i did mess up a couple weeks back and missed two shots (one week worth) and this is the first week im back to a full 50mg twice a week.

Man i cant imagine having to come off test permanently I felt horrific the last week

Systemlord

Coming up on month 4, however i did mess up a couple weeks back and missed two shots (one week worth) and this is the first week im back to a full 50mg twice a week.

Man i cant imagine having to come off test permanently I felt horrific the last week

These missed injections explain everything that's going on with you. I purposely missed a week of injections months back and restarted TRT and I experienced what you are experiencing now.

Your levels are in flux.

These missed injections explain everything that's going on with you. I purposely missed a week of injections months back and restarted TRT and I experienced what you are experiencing now.

Your levels are in flux.

I noticed this happened when i first started too, just dont want to have a stroke or anything. Freaks you out when your heart does weird shit.

Weird thing is a did 30min of cardio today and nothing, boom get home heart palps hours later

Systemlord

I noticed this happened when i first started too, just dont want to have a stroke or anything. Freaks you out when your heart does weird shit.

Weird thing is a did 30min of cardio today and nothing, boom get home heart palps hours later

These palpitations I experience after changing doses are a picnic compared to the erratic heart rates and palpitations I experienced coming off Klonopin, I truly felt like I was going to die, my whole body was tensed up.

You're not going to have a stroke.

These palpitations I experience after changing doses are a picnic compared to the erratic heart rates and palpitations I experienced coming off Klonopin, I truly felt like I was going to die, my whole body was tensed up.

You're not going to have a stroke.

Funny thing is I have a Klonopin RX for anxiety but dont use it much.

AdamYoung

I have been on trt n hcg from past 2 months and i have elevated estrogen. I think estrogen is the culprit here. Looks like test will not increase ur heart rate. Decrease ur dosage. I use 20mg test EOD.

Tman

Anyone else get these damn things? It seems every injection day (later that day) I get an odd heartbeat and palpatations/anxiety. (50mg test cyp twice a week)

Ive been to a cardiologist and had ekg and echocardiagrams done and all look fine. I take a small dose of a blood pressure med to keep me around 130/85 (family history of hypertension) I even have been taking magnesium glycentate as well..
I get them when I take too much at once...try 3x a week dosing.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me