Heart Palpitations, Chest Pain, and Anxiety with TestCyp.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Konstant

29 year old male, 155 lbs.

Using 150 mg test cyp (75 mg 2x a week IM).

I am dealing with heart palpitations, chest pain and anxiety for past couple weeks now. If i dial back to 50 mg or miss a dose it goes away with in a few days. I had this happen in the past but only with using 300 mg or so a week. I have not had labs done in a while and just looking at the best guess as to what the cause could be.

I have been checked out and cleared by a cardiologist.

I am an MD and should clearly prioritize getting labs done just the residency time schedule has not given me sufficient time to do so.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sammmy

You are overdosing on Testosterone, which overactivates your nervous system.

Reduce total weekly dose and divide in more injections to avoid large spikes of T after the injection: a good starting point is 10mg daily or lower. You don't need T to be above normal for TRT to work.

Alternatively, try transdermal T like Androgel. It avoids the large ups and downs of injectable.

tropicaldaze1950

29 year old male, 155 lbs.

Using 150 mg test cyp (75 mg 2x a week IM).

I am dealing with heart palpitations, chest pain and anxiety for past couple weeks now. If i dial back to 50 mg or miss a dose it goes away with in a few days. I had this happen in the past but only with using 300 mg or so a week. I have not had labs done in a while and just looking at the best guess as to what the cause could be.

I have been checked out and cleared by a cardiologist.

I am an MD and should clearly prioritize getting labs done just the residency time schedule has not given me sufficient time to do so.
Agree with the possibility of symptoms being dose related but it could also be the cottonseed oil in test cyp. It didn't agree with me. Low grade headache, flu like symptoms, loose stools; generally feeling unwell. That was years ago. My urologist switched me to test enanthate. No problems.

T

tareload

Search for terms chronotropic + inotropic on here and look for the little avatar to the left to match this

1670853669083.png

1670853645456.png

As an MD you will understand the jargon. Lots of good info in the those links and threads Good luck.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me