Healthy Prolactin level

Buy Lab Tests Online

M.J

I am still here experimenting with caber, seems like .5 mg took me a bit below the low range. Switching to 0.25 (half the 0.5 tablet).

I had crazy libido last week which lasted 4 days. Not sure what was that, But we had very long nights and a lot alcohol drinks. So not counting this as anything.
I heard someone was talking about high consumption of alcohol and libido but not sure about that also.

will continue with caber and see how it goes.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

I am still here experimenting with caber, seems like .5 mg took me a bit below the low range. Switching to 0.25 (half the 0.5 tablet).

I had crazy libido last week which lasted 4 days. Not sure what was that, But we had very long nights and a lot alcohol drinks. So not counting this as anything.
I heard someone was talking about high consumption of alcohol and libido but not sure about that also.

will continue with caber and see how it goes.
I talk with a guy through fb messenger on HRT that used to have a really good libido, but quit drinking and his libido has been much lower ever since. He’s a low aromatizer, so we kind of chalked it up to his E2 lowering when he quit drinking. Now I’m wondering if it’s just something with the alcohol itself, or another mechanism at play

What were ur prolactin levels on 0.5mg of caber per week? What was ur baseline prolactin level before taking any caber?

JA Battle

I talk with a guy through fb messenger on HRT that used to have a really good libido, but quit drinking and his libido has been much lower ever since. He’s a low aromatizer, so we kind of chalked it up to his E2 lowering when he quit drinking. Now I’m wondering if it’s just something with the alcohol itself, or another mechanism at play

What were ur prolactin levels on 0.5mg of caber per week? What was ur baseline prolactin level before taking any caber?
One other thing ethanol does is force dht to convert into other metabolites downstream of dht. So either the metabolites or less dht may be a reason for increasing aromatase. Or maybe alcohol acts to increase aromatase itself. I always feel better after drinking. I’m experimenting with a beer every hour or two as soon as I’m done working. So 3-6 daily. I feel much better during the day. I’m a low e high dht guy. On 5.5 mg of test e daily i sit around 550ng/dl with 12pg/ml e2 and 50ng/dl dht.

M.J

I had crazy nights full of, wine and all kind of alcohol drinks. My libido went crazy in all 4 days.we where partying almost every night. Not sure what was that but I don’t believe it’s just a coincidence. Libido went very high. Very very high. When I can back home I still had it until the day after.

I lowered my caber down to .25 starting today.please see below is my weekly measurement on 0.5.
D13627F1-7878-4621-9445-A75344508600.jpeg

M.J

Is it related to dopamine??? I have no idea what was that but can’t be coincidence. FYI Normal drinking didn’t do that . sharing one wine bottle didn’t have the same effect. You have to really drink a lot.

Gman86

Is it related to dopamine??? I have no idea what was that but can’t be coincidence. FYI Normal drinking didn’t do that . sharing one wine bottle didn’t have the same effect. You have to really drink a lot.
Hmmm, maybe. Not sure tbh. It could be raising E2 which would increase libido. Could be the decrease in stress, but probbsly not. I really have no idea. It’s definitely interesting that it seems like a common theme for quite a few guys tho. I’m very curious what the exact mechanism of action is causing this tho

M.J

Hmmm, maybe. Not sure tbh. It could be raising E2 which would increase libido. Could be the decrease in stress, but probbsly not. I really have no idea. It’s definitely interesting that it seems like a common theme for quite a few guys tho. I’m very curious what the exact mechanism of action is causing this tho
It’s seems like I have another trip soon I will see if the same thing did repeat. Having a hell of a time this month ;).
I only wish my libido is as good. Caber didn’t do much yet.I will wait and see

M.J

Follow up, yea I did it again with many alcohol drink but libido didn’t come back.
Checking if b6 “special type high absolution spray” below the tongue was the reason behind the first libido surge as I was taking it also for almost 10 days,And stopped.
Started taking it again. If anything I will get back here.

M.J

Turns out the spray I am having is not even b6 it’s b12 !!!! And all this time I thought it was b6. Having said that I really feel good with it defiantly improved libido. Been taking it for few days now let’s see if that crazy high libido comes back. I will also do all b complex test to know my levels.
After b12 I will try b6 p5p maybe even combine !

anyonr have experience with b12 ?

M.J

I am seeing defy soon,
Just finished most of there test requirements.
Interestingly they also requested b12 as part of the analysis.
No doubt it did help a lot. Checking b6 this week will do eod.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me