Headaches with subq

Buy Lab Tests Online

franksepe

I do 60mg monday/thursday IM injections no AI. Never any problems unless a miss a day then I get a headache. I started subQ this week and did monday/thursday. 24 hour after each injection the headaches started. They come and go so my e2 is not horribly low but it did go down. Does it take longer for testosterone to build up in the system for Sub Q? I was under the impression from everything I read it does not.

I may try one more week if headaches come I will up the dose to 70mg monday/thursday or just go back to IM. 70mg of test injection IM is to much for me and I start getting erection and orgasm problems. I dont use an AI. So rather than complicate things I may just stick to IM injections but ill see.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Your headache has nothing to with dose, shots, IM, SQ. I think you just need to examine your commitment to this as the answer seems pretty obvious yet you went right in to making this overly complicated for some odd reason:

Never any problems unless a miss a day then I get a headache.

franksepe

Your headache has nothing to with dose, shots, IM, SQ. I think you just need to examine your commitment to this as the answer seems pretty obvious yet you went right in to making this overly complicated for some odd reason:

Maybe I wasn't clear enough. I didn't miss a day. The time was exactly same as usual. I just did sub Q instead for the first time in my stomach. Last 2 injections were Sub Q.

franksepe

I do get a bit of anxiety. My e2 has dropped. My water weight goes down when I get lower on e2. Crampings happen when e2 gets low do to water loss. I know its e2 I just didnt expect it. And I was wondering if anyone else had this issue. I always like how lean my face gets. Makes me look more attractive. But I hate low e2 side effects. Ive used tons of anabolics over the years. As far as e2 goes I know when its high or low easily.

franksepe

I switched because of pain. Every now and then its hard to inject. Ive done thousands of injections. Lots of scar tissue. Today I did not get a headache. It looks like its taking an extra day or so to get in my system which is fine. For now I will continue the sub Q injections hoping that it stabilizes in the coming weeks. If headaches keep happening then I will go back to shallow im using 5/8th inch needles.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching