Headaches TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sdneill

Just wondering if anyone gets headaches on there protocol.

I have mild sinus disease , and I'm guessing estrogen may be causing it to flare up worse.

I am on 150mg of enthenate a week and 0.5 of armidex.

Any advice on how to tackle this would be much appreciated

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

0.5 of armidex
Here's what's most likely causing your headaches.

Low estrogen can cause headaches.
I have mild sinus disease , and I'm guessing estrogen may be causing it to flare up worse.
I did that in the beginning of TRT, blame everything on estrogen.

TRT can affect your immune function at the start of treatment. I got a lot of ear infections in the beginning.

Your headaches could be from 100 different things, low iron, a vitamin or mineral deficiency.

Fluid retention can increase blood pressure and cause headaches.

How is your sleep?

Most recent labs?

How long you been on TRT?

Last edited:

Fortunate

I have tons of posts on headaches around here. I tend to get headaches. I think I am learning that headaches can occur through a variety of different mechanisms. At least in my case, I think there are several different reasons why I might get headaches on TRT.

I agree with @Systemlord - estrogen could be related. Too high or too low, and I think you might be prone to a headache. Also, I think blood pressure spikes can be an issue as well.

I would recommend tracking your symptoms. Try to minimize variables and eliminate things one by one. For now, I would get rid of the AI and see how you do. I would also consider more frequent, lower dose injections.

Fortunate

Some follow up questions:
  • How long have you been on TRT?
  • How long at this dose?
    • Did you start at this dose, or move up or down to it?
  • Are you on hCG?
  • Do you have peak and/or trough levels? If so, please post
  • When do the headaches occur?
  • Are you on any supplements (anything at all)?
  • Are you injecting all 150mg at one time?
  • Why are you on the AI? Do you have labs and/or symptoms that prompted using it?
  • Do you follow your blood pressure? If so, how does it look?
Your enanthate dose is a touch high. There may be several potential things you can change, but a more clear picture (with answers to the above) will help.

Belekas

nobody
Headaches are tough af and multi factorial like most of this stuff. I find caffeine effects me but different from what i hear from ppl and its probably dose related as well. I love caffeinated drinks, yet if I have some i usually in most cases get headaches next day upon waking up a few hours tops into it. Also I'm leaning that its sleep related as well from neck/head placement so it's hard to say but will keep you posted what I find out going forward.

Regards,
Bel

Mojo88

I've been drinking more water, usually with added electrolytes, and my headaches are virtually gone. Yes, there could be 100 other reasons for yours, but why not start experimenting with something simple and cheap.

mrbooshay

I have a history of headaches while on TRT. I think mine was related to the carrier oil and dosage. When I switched oils from cottonseed, it helped tremendously, then when I started doing lower doses more frequently, that helped even more. Then, when I switched to cream, they totally went away.

Fortunate

I have a history of headaches while on TRT. I think mine was related to the carrier oil and dosage. When I switched oils from cottonseed, it helped tremendously, then when I started doing lower doses more frequently, that helped even more. Then, when I switched to cream, they totally went away.
Thank you for sharing. I actually think the more people that share this kind of thing, the more helpful it can be. I think I’ve also reacted to either a carrier oil or a preservative. In my case, I think it’s the preservative.

When I do even small doses of enanthate From a multi use vial, I get a headache and anxiety. But, when I do 50 mg of Xyosted (no preservative), I don’t tend to get headaches.

Can’t say for sure, but I think it’s the preservative.

I’ve done cream in the past, and ended up stopping because of a lot of issues I was having. in fairness, a number of other variables were at play, and I wouldn’t rule out giving it another try.

mrbooshay

Thank you for sharing. I actually think the more people that share this kind of thing, the more helpful it can be. I think I’ve also reacted to either a carrier oil or a preservative. In my case, I think it’s the preservative.

When I do even small doses of enanthate From a multi use vial, I get a headache and anxiety. But, when I do 50 mg of Xyosted (no preservative), I don’t tend to get headaches.

Can’t say for sure, but I think it’s the preservative.

I’ve done cream in the past, and ended up stopping because of a lot of issues I was having. in fairness, a number of other variables were at play, and I wouldn’t rule out giving it another try.
I completely agree. Everyone reacts differently. The doctors I have encountered seem to think it is crazy to think something in the test may cause a reaction like a headache. Mine could have also been a reaction to the preservative, i'm not sure if they were the same when I was trying different oils. I've posted on this before but I would love to be able to go back to cream and avoid oils or preservatives being injected. I felt awesome while I was on scrotal cream, just had some erections issues that I couldn't overcome.

Charliebizz

almost same exact story for me too. I’m only a few days on the cream but headaches seem to be almost gone.

Charliebizz

I completely agree. Everyone reacts differently. The doctors I have encountered seem to think it is crazy to think something in the test may cause a reaction like a headache. Mine could have also been a reaction to the preservative, i'm not sure if they were the same when I was trying different oils. I've posted on this before but I would love to be able to go back to cream and avoid oils or preservatives being injected. I felt awesome while I was on scrotal cream, just had some erections issues that I couldn't overcome.
That’s weird. I actually get better erections on the cream. What were your levels at in cream ?

Sdneill

I have been on trt 2.5 years. Never used an AI till recently.

I found that whatever hormone triggered it , and I have never been one to blame estrogen, but I found I have felt amazing since using a AI only a week in.

I'm guessing my problem was a raised estrogen, causing inflammation in my sinuses, and I'm not sure that's a thing ( have had problems with my sinuses for 10+ years)

As I used sudofed first time and then it was gone.

Always been anti AI team , but no matter what dose I felt terrible, but I guess we are all differant.

Appreciate all the replys and feedback.

Fortunate

I found that whatever hormone triggered it , and I have never been one to blame estrogen, but I found I have felt amazing since using a AI only a week in.

I'm guessing my problem was a raised estrogen, causing inflammation in my sinuses, and I'm not sure that's a thing ( have had problems with my sinuses for 10+ years)

As I used sudofed first time and then it was gone.

Always been anti AI team , but no matter what dose I felt terrible, but I guess we are all differant.

Appreciate all the replys and feedback.
Can you post more details about your TRT protocol and AI dose and frequency? Also, please post information on recent set of labs. What types of symptoms prompted you to take the AI?

Jerajera

In your OP you say you're on 150mg/week and 0.5mg/week of Adex, but here it seems you say you've only been on the AI for a week.

Are you saying you were on 150mg/week for 2.5 years not feeling good and you added the 0.5mg/week of Adex a week ago and started feeling much better?

If so, how are you feeling now presumably 2 weeks in?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me