Headache, numbness, feeling ill, 54% hematocrit

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hello all

I have been dealing with some symptoms lately and I think it may be due to my hematocrit.

Light headaches all day for 4 weeks, numbness occasionally in hands, weakness in arms and legs occasional, feeling dizzy, nauseous.

Went to Kaiser last week, bloods looked perfect except hemoglobin 17.2 and hematocrit 54%. Dr didnt find that concerning. Had MRI of brain, all clear.

Pre-trt hematocrit values 43%, 45%

2 months into TRT was 50% now almost six months in 54%.

Current TRT dose is lower then when I started. Started at 140 / week. EOD dosage of 40. About 1.5 months ago i took it down to about 30 EOD due to estro sides. Now last week im taking it down to 20 EOD because of this.

Going to Red Cross today but worried they will deny me :( Is a script required for theraputic blood draw?

Also, what are the prices like of other forms of TRT through defy? I heard the other forms impact hematocrit less.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

abe

My doctor does provide me with a script for theraputic blood donation, at this point I've never had to use it. I actually don't even have donate blood anymore, my HCT stabilized after 2 years of trt.

Be hydrated and go try to donate. Don’t tell them you’re on trt. It’s worth a shot. Place here takes donations as long as you’re <60 hematocrit.

Going in a few hours. Fingers crossed. If this helps relieve my symptoms I will be ecstatic, as I am a bit worried as of late. MRI was supposedly clear, so thats good news. Drinking plenty of water before going.

mooseman109

My hct runs high as well. I try to stay 52-54. All docs I have been to are fine with it as there rest of blood values are fine. I di donate 3-4 times a year. My Hct got to 62.3 and I did not have the symptoms you are speaking of. But we are all different

My hct runs high as well. I try to stay 52-54. All docs I have been to are fine with it as there rest of blood values are fine. I di donate 3-4 times a year. My Hct got to 62.3 and I did not have the symptoms you are speaking of. But we are all different
Yeah trust me, I am doubting my symptoms being from that but its worth a shot, as everything else is normal. MRI with contrast, blood work, kidney function, test and estro same as before etc. At this point I just want to try everything, Im at wits end.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me