HDL 37...now what?

Buy Lab Tests Online

timk

My HDL keeps getting lower the longer I use TRT. Anyone else experiences this and if so what have you done to raise your HDL?

30mg Monday/Thursday
HCG Monday/Thursday
Aspirin 81mg daily

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I could tell you what I do. I follow a healthy low carb diet, with lots good eggs. I do supplement with NAC because of Nelson's recommendation.

timk

Thanks for all the info.

One question will doing these things help or will the trt keep pushing it down despite my efforts?

S1W

How long have you been on TRT? Has your HDL continued to decline the whole time?

My HDL went from 77 pre-TRT down to 55 after 3 months on TRT. A year and a half later, it’s still usually between 54-58 every time I get labs, so seems somewhat stable.

timk

It's very odd for HDL to be negatively affected from a TRT dose, much less a very low one. You sure estrogen is actually high as confirmed from a sensitive or ultra sensitive test? That's just crazy at 60mg/wk, and would indicate some other health issue unless you get huge testosterone numbers from that tiny dose.

Estrodial is 39

timk

How long have you been on TRT? Has your HDL continued to decline the whole time?

My HDL went from 77 pre-TRT down to 55 after 3 months on TRT. A year and a half later, it’s still usually between 54-58 every time I get labs, so seems somewhat stable.

Has been getting lower every time. Been on trt for 3 years.

BigBamBoo

My HDL declined on TRT as well. Went from 63 prior to TRT to 55 on last blood test.

And my LDL climbed from around 100 to 138.

Now that I am off TRT and interested in seeing my numbers when I do labs in a few months.

Vince

Super Moderator
Do you take it all the time or “cycle” it?

I looked into NAC before but it has been reported to cause kidney stones when taken long term.
They take my NAC every morning. I've never cycled it, I've been taking it for at least 2 years now.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me