HCG while on TRT. I need studies to file insurance appeal.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

edvedder

@Nelson Vergel are you aware of any studies/opinions published in medical journals that discuss the importance of using HCG in conjunction with TRT? I need to cite a few.
Just curious if you were looking in the context of maintaining fertility or just in general ? If its unrelated to fertility , then i doubt if there's anything concrete which could sway insurance. Nelson will know more about this.

SixHouse

Just curious if you were looking in the context of maintaining fertility or just in general ? If its unrelated to fertility , then i doubt if there's anything concrete which could sway insurance. Nelson will know more about this.

Previous insurance plan covered HCG in conjunction with TRT. My new plan says no because HCG is a "fertility" drug. Typical case of scummy insurance company resisting new medical knowledge for as long as they can to save money. I'm arguing 1) I want it to aid in maintaining FERTILITY, and 2) I need it so my freakin testicles don't shrivel and die. Seems logical to me but I guess we'll see.

madman

Super Moderator
Previous insurance plan covered HCG in conjunction with TRT. My new plan says no because HCG is a "fertility" drug. Typical case of scummy insurance company resisting new medical knowledge for as long as they can to save money. I'm arguing 1) I want it to aid in maintaining FERTILITY, and 2) I need it so my freakin testicles don't shrivel and die. Seems logical to me but I guess we'll see.

You need to stress this point #1) I want it to aid in maintaining FERTILITY.....as low-dose hCG prescribed with trt would allow such!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me