HCG: what happens if I stop it?

Buy Lab Tests Online

sirgawain

I've been using HCG for two reasons: ball size and libido. I have been having low libido so it's not helping there. I'm curious what happens if I stop the HCG, other than my balls shrinking to the size of almonds? I didn't find it had an effect on anything else other than that.

I will just get used to small balls.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

I've been using HCG for two reasons: ball size and libido. I have been having low libido so it's not helping there. I'm curious what happens if I stop the HCG, other than my balls shrinking to the size of almonds? I didn't find it had an effect on anything else other than that.

I will just get used to small balls.
They may not shrink that much. I go on and off for 3 to 6 months at a time. They start aching if I just run test solo for too long.

Luckily I had huge balls before starting so the ball reduction was actually quite welcome. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

sirgawain

Thank you -- I just don't see the point of adding another cocktail to the mix if I'm not getting a lot out of it. My morning wood has gradually gone away, my libido didn't return, and I think we need to dial down my T number based on other comments. I think I need to remove HCG from the equation while I get that figured out. Vanity had me taking it to keep the boys fuller. Turns out, my wife doesn't care about them, so that was just me.

Simbarn

I think it would be a good idea to stop the hCG whilst you are trying to find a lower dose of T that will work for you. If you do want to try it again in the future you will be able to notice more accurately the positive and negative effects it has and whether you need to dial down your T dose even further to accommodate the testosterone that the hCG may produce. You may "not be getting anything out of" hCG at present because your system is overloaded with testosterone and all the cascade of effects this has on sexual function as we have discussed before. It may be far more effective when you are closer to your genetic level of T.

What I notice when I do not take hCG or in my case Ovidrel, is sexual sensation in my genitals changes significantly, gradually over time. The whole scrotum becomes almost sexually numb, whereas it used to be a highly erogenous zone for me in my youth. hCG restores some of this plus testes size of course. Sexual sensation in my penis also improves. These two factors also improve erectile function for me, as sexual sensation is very much tied in with erectile function, that is the ability to keep an erection.
It also restores some semen production, which also adds to making the whole sexual experience feel more normal.

So, its not just about vanity at all, its about adding back in some of what TRT takes away with regard to the components that comprise sexual function in the male.

It is also in my opinion, not just about what your wife thinks. It is very much how you yourself feel about losing the function and aesthetic appeal of your sexual organs, which is very much part of your sexual prowess. Feeling good about yourself is all important.

Last edited:

gallant

I stopped 6 months ago. Used it for over 10 years because I thought I had to. Haven't noticed anything different. If anything my libido has increased.

Simbarn

I was taking .25 on the syringe of HCG twice a week, for about 6 years. Pretty small dose I know.
How many IU is .25 on your syringe? I do not know the concentration of your hCG once you mix or reconstitute it.
For example, if you have a vial containing 5000 IU of urinary derived hCG and you reconstitute it with 5ml of solution you will have a strength of 1000 IU per ML.
As hCG comes in varying amounts and people reconstitute with different amounts of solution, 0.25 means little to me. When I was using urinary derived hCG it only came in 1500 or 5000 IU ampules, here in AU! It was designed purely for single use for women.
I know you have always been able to get multi dose vials in the US.

AdamF

How many IU is .25 on your syringe? I do not know the concentration of your hCG once you mix or reconstitute it.
For example, if you have a vial containing 5000 IU of urinary derived hCG and you reconstitute it with 5ml of solution you will have a strength of 1000 IU per ML.
As hCG comes in varying amounts and people reconstitute with different amounts of solution, 0.25 means little to me. When I was using urinary derived hCG it only came in 1500 or 5000 IU ampules, here in AU! It was designed purely for single use for women.
I know you have always been able to get multi dose vials in the US.
Im sorry brother, im not too sure. Im not good figuring out all the numbers, i just take what the doctor told me to take.

Simbarn

Im sorry brother, im not too sure. Im not good figuring out all the numbers, i just take what the doctor told me to take.
Oh. Well Its good to know how much you are taking, as believe me some doctors can be way off in regard to dosing hCG!
Have you got the vial and did you reconstitute it? It should be on the vial how many IU of hCG is in it.

AdamF

Oh. Well Its good to know how much you are taking, as believe me some doctors can be way off in regard to dosing hCG!
Have you got the vial and did you reconstitute it? It should be on the vial how many IU of hCG is in it.
No I dont have the vial any more. Appreciate your concern but im fine! Felt good while on hcg and feel just as good off of it, no reason for me to go back on.

Simbarn

No I dont have the vial any more. Appreciate your concern but im fine! Felt good while on hcg and feel just as good off of it, no reason for me to go back on.
Well if your feeling good and everything is working well sexually, then of course, don't fix what is not broken! Sometimes however, the ill-effects of having no gonadotropin stimulation can take time to show themselves.

Testicular atrophy is not immediate and can take many months to occur including the sexual numbness that happens for some men in the area due to the loss of testicular function. For myself, it took over 6 months for my testicles to fully lose size. Some guys experience a much greater loss of size than others. One month is early days in my opinion.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching