HCG weight gain

Buy Lab Tests Online

Thomas1212

Hi. I am looking at adding HCG to my TRT protocol that is currently just test cyp. Did anyone experience weight gain from water retention once you added HCG? I ask because I am trying to cut down to a specific weight and didn't want any surprises along the way. Thank you very much.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

VacationMan

Hi. I am looking at adding HCG to my TRT protocol that is currently just test cyp. Did anyone experience weight gain from water retention once you added HCG? I ask because I am trying to cut down to a specific weight and didn't want any surprises along the way. Thank you very much.
No weight gain for me, other than the "boys" returning to normal size. Be aware though, compounded HCG is now made from a rare material known as "unobtainium" now that the FDA is cracked down on their regulations of the substance.

ef88

lol weight gain? water retention? Yes, yes, and yes x10. I imagine I gained 10-12lbs of crap weight. My body is finally normalizing after about a year. None of my clothes fit normal and now all my "fat" clothes are curtains. I was honestly a little depressed. I looked fat. Weight fluctuations were crazy. But I'm back to an almost flat stomach. I bust my ass daily lifting/cardio/clean eating. I'm getting some vascularity back too. Worth it for no atrophy, and hopefully preservation of some sperm. Be patient and just accept the weight gain...and if it doesn't happen be happy.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Isn’t HCG (and diet) typically advertised for weight loss?
That diet work for a while mostly because it contained 500 calories per day.

Yes, some guys get more water retention on TRT+hCG. Some of them lose the water weight after a few weeks, but some don't. The issue seems to be tied to enhanced sodium retention by the effect of androgens on the kidneys.

hCG and water retention discussions

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching