HCG USE IN MEN OVER AGE 50

Buy Lab Tests Online

Kaes

Hey guys. Looking for input. A friend told me he read an article that said HCG tends to be less effective in men over 50. Has anyone ever heard of this?
Thanks
Kaes

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bigpappa160

I’ve taken HCG with TRT and I can tell you I couldn’t tell the difference. Which I have read where some Dr would start men on HCG before TRT. It’s like the HCG tells the scrotum hey it’s time to make Testosterone but it does aromatise into estrogen like when you take TRT. Which if you start off with Test first guarantee you’ll be taking anastrozole or another Med to get your estrogen in check.

Renman23

I take it as part of my TRT. The idea is to keep my balls from shrinking..

Mine remain Full and healthy so..... It works for me and Im 50.

YMMV

bigpappa160

Let me retract my first sentence, I did notice my balls were fuller. But the place that I had a prescription with said HCG increases sperm volume, which I didn’t notice a difference.

bigpappa160

Sorry, my brain isn’t working right. I was reading another article and my brain was thinking I was spelling semen. Yes the person from the TRT place in Dallas,Tx said that HCG would make my balls feel fuller and increase semen volume, because I was doing a questionnaire and I said on the form I’ve had decrease semen volume. That’s when he called me and said he was prescribing hcg.

SilverSurfer

Sorry, my brain isn’t working right. I was reading another article and my brain was thinking I was spelling semen. Yes the person from the TRT place in Dallas,Tx said that HCG would make my balls feel fuller and increase semen volume, because I was doing a questionnaire and I said on the form I’ve had decrease semen volume. That’s when he called me and said he was prescribing hcg.

I’ve never found HCG to up my semen volume, personally. The only thing HCG does for me is make my balls bigger, or more accurately less small. Plus, HCG makes my back break out in horrible nodule acne. Deep, large, painful, cysts. I use as little as possible.

Which if you start off with Test first guarantee you’ll be taking anastrozole or another Med to get your estrogen in check.

That is clearly not a universal maxim. I experienced E2 problems with topical solution, but not pellets or injections (I went through a round of pellets before my urologist switched me over to injections because he was not seeing the numbers he wanted to see at the end of three months). I am up to a 150mg per week (I started with 100mg per week) and I have no E2-related symptoms. Trust me, I went through hell with night sweats bad enough to soak a bath towel and other E2-related problems while on topical solution, so I know when my E2 is out of wack.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Time on TRT and Age Predict HCG Response

The TRT+ hCG study done by Baylor College of Medicine in Houston found that a hCG dose of 500 IU every other day combined with TRT was able to improve sperm count in 2/3 of men. Younger men and those with shorter pre exposure to TRT did better. I suggest that older men who do not respond to this protocol discuss the use of hCG plus FSH with their doctors.

I am 60 and 500 IU hCG twice per week work well in keeping my testicles full. I have not tested my sperm since I have no interest in spreading my genes.

Fernando Almaguer

Time on TRT and Age Predict HCG Response

The TRT+ hCG study done by Baylor College of Medicine in Houston found that a hCG dose of 500 IU every other day combined with TRT was able to improve sperm count in 2/3 of men. Younger men and those with shorter pre exposure to TRT did better. I suggest that older men who do not respond to this protocol discuss the use of hCG plus FSH with their doctors.

I am 60 and 500 IU hCG twice per week work well in keeping my testicles full. I have not tested my sperm since I have no interest in spreading my genes.

Hi Nelson,

I wonder if this is why Dr. Lipshultz reccomends coming off of trt for one month and using only hcg and clomind every once a year. Also, why no interest in spreading good genes sir?

M.J

Hcg is an issue for me, sometime it works other times it doesn’t I thought I had some bad vials but recently I used the same box took new vials inject 1000iu the same day I did some test and nothing both testosterone and estradiol are very low.

I am starting to believe something is wrong with hcg I don’t know is it something I took with it or body related thing our vials can be bad even from the same box?!?!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me