HCG started working after no results ??

Buy Lab Tests Online

M.J

I have been doing great for some time until things suddenly changed.

After lab tests,my T reached maximum of 39nmol/ml peak and trough 27nmol/ml

Estrogen went between 59pg and 39pg.
I didn’t change my protocol. 25mg sustanon EOD and 500 HCG EOD. Which left me with 26-21 range testosterone also arimidix lowered my e to 16-19 pg

Progesterone went from boarder line 0.16 to 0.43 range (0.16-0.47) one test taking before and the last one just now.

During this time I added vitamin c,L-Lysine k2, arginine , and iron.

I also can clearly see that my testicular are bigger in size.

I am wondering maybe if one of these supplements made my testicular work more than before ????? And I responded strongly to HCG ?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

xqfq

For me, I’ve noticed dramatically different effects of HCG from bottle to bottle. I can’t explain why and I’ve only been on TRT for a little over half a year so I don’t have enough personal data to say more.

M.J

For me, I’ve noticed dramatically different effects of HCG from bottle to bottle. I can’t explain why and I’ve only been on TRT for a little over half a year so I don’t have enough personal data to say more.
i had a feeling that some of those bottles are damaged or something because when I initially started with HCG monotherapy I had no result except for one or two days it was the best libido I have ever had ( T was 16 E was 22 ).
I am suspecting that L-arginine with/or Lysine may have to do something with it, you may want to take and try if you see any improvements.
at one point I will stop both of them and see but for now testucles are really good in size !! and I lowered my T from 25mg EOD to 17 EOD. and will see what happens.

M.J

if anything that high libido I got could means that HCG does really help a lot with libido at that time it was the only thing I took.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I tell guys to inject a large dose (1000 to 2000 IU) the first two times you use hCG. If that does not make your testicles bigger (I mean as big as they used to be prior to TRT), that hCG is no good.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me