HCG Sodium Chloride or Bact water? Mixing question

Buy Lab Tests Online

lookingforhelp

This site has a wealth of knowledge on it and it's been so useful however I can't seem to find much on my situation. Maybe I'm just rubbish at using the search button.

I live in the U.K. and it's prescribed a bit differently to the states. It comes labelled as pregnyl 1500iu. I want to start at around 300iu every MWF. I have 1ml syringes that go up in increments of 10. (01.1,0.2,0.3 etc) I am injecting subq with 30g insulin needles. Drawing the syringe with 23g inch long. (thanks for the help with that)

Firstly how do I work the math out with this so I'm doing it correctly

secondly I've just read on the ampoule (it comes in two, snap the heads off) that you mix the powder with sodium chloride. I've read this is designed for immediate injection?

How do do I get round this? It's blowing my mind. These ampoules are so tiny that I don't see how I could mix with anything else other than what they prescribe.

can anyone guide me with what else I need now. I just want to get this started and feeling well now!

Your help is much appreciated.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Drawing the syringe with 23g inch long. (thanks for the help with that)

Why? HCG is water based, no need for a larger needle to reduce drawing time.

I am honestly not sure what you should do with an ampule for HCG, but you're right, saline is for immediate use, bacteriostatic water is for longer term storage.

lookingforhelp

Why? HCG is water based, no need for a larger needle to reduce drawing time.

I am honestly not sure what you should do with an ampule for HCG, but you're right, saline is for immediate use, bacteriostatic water is for longer term storage.

Im very confused as to what to do really. I'll end up throwing half of the stuff away if I start like this....

Maybe Nelson can help me out with this one..

Im very confused as to what to do really. I'll end up throwing half of the stuff away if I start like this....

Maybe Nelson can help me out with this one..

You can look on UK based steroid forums. I'm sure they've figured it out.

What I don't understand is UK's obsession with ampules, for test e, sustanon, and HCG. They really are a poor form of dosing, and don't allow much flexibility.

I imagine you could mix it in the ampule, and transfer it to a sterile vial with bac water you order online.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkE6YCKzetY

lookingforhelp

One of our UK members I think buys sterile vials, ebay perhaps, and transfers his medications from the ampules.

Great advice.

not sure if anyone can clarify this but if I get hold of the back water, will that dissolve the HCG powder sufficiently or do I still need to mix the sodium chloride?

lookingforhelp

Wow, great video. Thanks for taking the time to post it. Explains it a little more! My doc said it comes in either 1500iu or 5000iu. Wish I had gotten the 5000iu now. Can't find much in how to do it for the 1500iu.

Wow, great video. Thanks for taking the time to post it. Explains it a little more! My doc said it comes in either 1500iu or 5000iu. Wish I had gotten the 5000iu now. Can't find much in how to do it for the 1500iu.

Usually 1ml per 1000iu to make it easy. You can do any concentration for the most part I think.

lookingforhelp

Okay so this morning I have been on the phone to several pharmacies.

NO ONE, I repeat no one has ever heard of Bacteriostatic water! Its not prescribed as an NHS medication and you can't seem to get it privately.

Is it called something else in the UK? How difficult can it be? Seriously!

I might get to start this medication one day.

lookingforhelp

Update:

Pharmacy says the only bacteriostatic water she can find is 100 vials for 900 pounds!!?

Still would need a prescription for it. Obviously not bothering with that!

Okay so this morning I have been on the phone to several pharmacies.

NO ONE, I repeat no one has ever heard of Bacteriostatic water! Its not prescribed as an NHS medication and you can't seem to get it privately.

Is it called something else in the UK? How difficult can it be? Seriously!

I might get to start this medication one day.

I'm confused, is google broken for you?

Found it after about 2 seconds googling. Let me know if it works.

http://www.uk-peptides.com/10ml-bacteriostatic-water

lookingforhelp

Update:

Pharmacy says the only bacteriostatic water she can find is 100 vials for 900 pounds!!?

Still would need a prescription for it. Obviously not bothering with that!

New update. Having tried my hardest it seems almost impossible to find the bacteriostatic water. The pharmacy even rang up the manufacturer regarding the pregnyl and they say it's not advised. I know they want to sell more of their meds! I don't feel comfortable storing the mixed syringes with sodium chloride in the fridge for a week at time. It's advised not to and from what I've read from you guys it's not safe as there is a possibility of contamination.

i really don't want the risk of infection.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Ive tried to attach some pictures of what I have

lookingforhelp

Wow!

Great link. Thank you so much. Do you know if your friend uses Pregnyl? It seems that this is the only thing available in the UK? unless he gets it from the internet that is!

The pharmacy rang the manufacturer of pregnyl and asked whether it could be mixed with bacteriostatic water and they said they didn't know. They said any risks I take regards mixing they will not be held responsible for.

Ardoc

I am in Canada and have used Pregnyl in the past. It came in a 10,000 IU vial with 10ml of what I believe was Bacteriostatic water.

HERE IS A LINK TO THE MFG PRODUCT INFORMATION;
http://www.merck.ca/assets/en/pdf/products/PREGNYL-PM_E.pdf

THE LINK CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING DESCRIPTION;
Composition: Each vial of Pregnyl® (chorionic gonadotropin for injection, USP) contains: 10,000 USP units ofsterile lyophilized human chorionic gonadotropin plus 5 mg of monobasic sodium phosphatemonohydrate and 4.4 mg of dibasic sodium phosphate anhydrous (pH may have been adjusted withsodium hydroxide and/or phosphoric acid).
Each vial of Pregnyl® solvent contains: 10mL of Water for Injection, 0.9% of benzyl alcohol, 0.56%sodium chloride and trace amount of sodium hydroxide and/or hydrochloric acid.

WWW.DRUGS.COM SHOWS THE FOLLOWING DESCRIPTION OF BACTERIOSTATIC WATER;
Bacteriostatic Water for Injection,[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] USP is a sterile, nonpyrogenic preparation of water for injection containing [/FONT]0.9% (9 mg/mL) of benzyl alcohol added as a bacteriostatic preservative[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]. It is supplied in a multiple-dose container from which repeated withdrawals may be made to dilute or dissolve drugs for injection. The pH is 5.7 (4.5 to 7.0).[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The Pregnyl stated it would last 30 days when mixed as directed (actually it would last longer). So it certainly wasn't saline.

Please confirm all of this for yourself and make yourself confident before attempting.
[/FONT]

lookingforhelp

You can pre-load insulin syringes with 350-500 IU of HCG and freeze them for later use.

I didn't know that Nelson. Thanks for he input and may I say that this site is superb. A real wealth of information and help that I would be lost without! There are similar sites like this but non where you get such support.

Is that when mixed with the sodium chloride too? Or just bact water?

Okay. So I have 1500iu powder. I inject 1ml of sodium chloride or bact water.

I have 1ml syringes that go up in increments of 10. (0.1,0.2, 0.3 etc)

I would like to start off at 300ius every MWF.

If I have 1500ius in 1ml does this mean I need to draw up to 0.2 on the syringe to get 300ius?

I think I've got the math right but I'm not sure.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me