HCG shot protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

Eric5150

I take 200mg test Cyp weekly split into two injections and im looking to add HCG into the protocol. Do you inject the day before each test shot? day after? or does it really matter?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

fifty

Lately I had done the day before. I felt like hcg and test at the same time was a bit much for me. Others may say it doesn’t matter.

Vince

Super Moderator
I've always injected HCG and testosterone on the same day.

You may want to lower your testosterone dose, especially since you're adding in HCG.

Vince

Super Moderator
Will the hcg raise test levels significantly?
I am also using 12.5mg aromasin two times a week
It shouldn't raise your testosterone too much. Of course as you probably know it's different for everyone. Same as estrogen and HCG.

I think you mean .125mg.

Will the hcg raise test levels significantly?
I am also using 12.5mg aromasin two times a week
If you'r eprimary hypo gonadal, the problem is/was the testes, no you shouldn't get any appreciable endo Test production. Even if it's not the testes its not going to amount to much unless youre the unicorn among us.

SilverSurfer

Start low and slow with HCG until you know how your body responds. I would start with only 150 iu MAX twice per week. I’d even start lower, like 100 iu each injection to see how your body feels.

Eric5150

It shouldn't raise your testosterone too much. Of course as you probably know it's different for everyone. Same as estrogen and HCG.

I think you mean .125mg.

My armoasin is 25mg tabs. I break one in half and take it twice a week later in the day after my test shot. So 12.5mg twice a week

My armoasin is 25mg tabs. I break one in half and take it twice a week later in the day after my test shot. So 12.5mg twice a week
We don't get much at all Aromasin use around here, I used it for a few months though. People here are scared of the suicide AI but don't understand it, too, Anastrozole is generic and much more affordable.

Eric5150

We don't get much at all Aromasin use around here, I used it for a few months though. People here are scared of the suicide AI but don't understand it, too, Anastrozole is generic and much more affordable.

I prefer aromasin to arimidex. I "cycle" my trt you could say. I take 4 months off try every year. During those 4 months off I take my hcg with clomid, nolvadex, and aromasin. After the 4 months are over I start back on trt of 200mg test a week with hcg and aromasin. I also switch up my test from time to time. Some months its enenthate, sometimes cup, sometimes sustanon. I find I get the most out of trt this way. I will also donate blood during that 4 months and get blood work done. Not that I need to because I also find people stress to much about slightly elevated hemocrit, but just because it's always good to donate blood period once a year.

I am curious why people do not use aromasin? Do you not find it superior to arimidex?

Eric5150

I prefer aromasin to arimidex. I "cycle" my trt you could say. I take 4 months off trt every year. During those 4 months off I take my hcg with clomid, nolvadex, and aromasin. After the 4 months are over I start back on trt of 200mg test a week with hcg and aromasin. I also switch up my test from time to time. Some months its enenthate, sometimes cup, sometimes sustanon. I find I get the most out of trt this way. I will also donate blood during that 4 months and get blood work done. Not that I need to because I also find people stress to much about slightly elevated hemocrit, but just because it's always good to donate blood period once a year.

I am curious why people do not use aromasin? Do you not find it superior to arimidex?

When my lipids inexplicably went high and out of norm I switched back to Anastrozole and one set of labs after showed my Chol had come back in to range. I need to get another test to confirm but it seemed that Aromasin affected my Chol and lipids negatively.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me