hCG: Serum test and the cell nucleus

Buy Lab Tests Online

Re-Ride

Wisdom of the Month:

"Serum test is useless. Can't tell you what hCG is doing to the cell nucleus"

... doc on my care team who prescribes hCG to other pt (not me) but adheres to hCG induced Leydig cell apoptisis theories.

For those unfamiliar with the oft cited yet frequently discredited studies alleging Leydig cell damage from hCG here they are again:

KarilaT, Hovatta 0, et al. Concomitant abuse of anabolic androgenic steroids and human chorionic gonadotrophin impairs sper¬matogenesis in power athletes. Int J Sports Med, 2004 May;25(4):257-63.

Rat cells in vitro:
Aggarwal A, Misro MM, et al. Adverse ef¬fects associated with persistent stimulation of Leydig cells with hCG in vitro. Mol Reprod Dev, 2009 Nov;76(11):1076-83.[/SIZE]

Aggarwal A, Misro MM, et al. Differential modulation of apoptotic gene expression by N-acetyl-l-cysteine in Leydig cells stimulated persistently with hCG in vivo. Mol Cell En¬docrinol, 2011 Aug 12

This study relies upon observations of men with hCG producing testicular tumors:
Rieu M, ReznikY, et al.Testicular steroidogenesis in adult men with human chorionic gonadotropin-producing tumors. J Clin Endocrinol Metab, 1995 Aug;80(8):2404-9

Daniel Gwartney, M.D promotes his position of using hCG in combination with NAC, Lipoic Acid and D3 suppementation to mitigate "oxidative stress" here:
http://forums.a1supplements.com/content.php?502-Avoiding-HCG-Burnout-with-NAC

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale