HCG reaction that seems unique to me

Buy Lab Tests Online

goodfriendbob

Hey guys, I’ve been on TRT for 6 months now, I am still not completely dialed in but I am feeling a lot better than before. My depression and anxiety have improved a tremendous amount. However I have one very large (to me) issue currently stopping me. I’ve noticed my testicles have shrank significantly since starting. They also continue to ache still several months in. I would love to ignore this but it is quite annoying. I am in my mid twenties and sexually active and I would like to avoid any questions from partners about my tiny nuts. I have frozen sperm, but I would also like to keep the option of impregnating my future wife/partner one day with my dick instead of a syringe. Note: my t levels before starting were down to TT: 205 and free t: 3 (9 being the very bottom of the range). This was with an lh of 7-8 and an fsh of 3.2 so it leads me to think I am primary.

Here’s the big problem however- hcg causes an extreme reaction in me that I simply cannot tolerate. Within seconds of injecting, nearly immediately, I get a massive rush of anxiety. My face flushed, my heart races above 100bpm for the next several hours. I sweat, have feelings of doom (I am familiar with panic attacks but rarely have them anymore, this is on a whole different level- instant ‘I should go to the hospital’ feeling). I get diarrhea and just feel super uncomfortable/crazy. I really can’t emphasize how bad it is. I should note that during my first attempt of TRT, I was given 2000iu if hcg per week and taking benzos constantly all day just to survive. At the time I had no idea the hcg was the cause and I was told I would adjust to the anxiety. I never did, and it continued to get worse until I experienced a bout of AFib the day after my weekly hcg shot just 3 months in. I had a 24 hour salivary cortisol test done the day of one of these injections and my cortisol shot off the charts so badly the doctor recorded it as a faulty test. I think he underestimated how hyped up I was feeling and that the test was accurate. Injecting hcg for me feels like injecting straight epinephrine. Now on test alone, I do not have these issues and feel pretty calm.

since noticing the atrophy (and near zero semen volume), I have tried incorporating hcg in very small amounts. I started with the hcg I had left over from defy medical and even at 10iu I experience these same problems, and only slightly less intensely than I do at the high doses. Meaning I still could not tolerate 10 iu per day.

Next I tried two different brands:

Hucog 10,000 iu: tests positive on a pregnancy test. However I feel nothing at all when I inject. Even in higher doses around 1000 iu, my testicular size remains small. I experience no increase in semen volume and it feels as though I am injecting water.

fertigyn HP: I tried this as I am thinking maybe this is some sort of sensitivity to the urinary proteins in hcg. Based on a study I will link if requested, there are around 383 contaminant proteins in normal hcg and around 21 in this “highly purified” hcg. Upon injecting 20iu of this I experience the same awful reaction. It may be slightly less intense than normal hcg but it is still pretty uncomfortable and the difference is not really significant.

My final test will be trying ovidrelle, as it is factory-made recombinant-hcg that will rule out any contaminants being the issue. I will definitely report back with that later.

In the meantime, if anyone knows of any hcg alternatives or of any compounds that can plump the boys back up on TRT I would greatly appreciate it. If any of you have any similiar experiences I’d love to hear your story. If I can get this testicle thing ironed out I’ll finally be able to completely drop my TRT worries and it would be a huge mental relief

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sh1973

HCG unfortunately affects many men negatively, myself included. I can’t even tolerate 250iu twice per week. Within an hour of injecting it I get extreme fatigue and depressive thoughts. Tried several brands to no avail. I’m 46yo and had a vasectomy so really don’t care about any of that. I can tell you for sure trt is much better for me with test only.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me