HCG protocols?

Buy Lab Tests Online

drkelp

Hi, my doc has recommended 500iu hcg on days 3 & 5 alongside my once a week cyp injection. I'm thinking days 4 & 6 might work better? Don't see alot of hcg protocols for trt when googling. Any thoughts? TIA

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
When I injected twice weekly, I injected my hCG on the same day. I never find a good reason to separate the days.

Vince

Super Moderator
I’m currently injecting testosterone daily. When I did inject twice a week. I injected 70 mg of testosterone cypionate and 500 iu of hcg on the same day. Sunday morning and Wednesday night, every 3 1/2 days. For a weekly total of 140 mg of testosterone and 1000 iu of hcg.

I used an easy touch 27 g 1/2” syringe.

drkelp

I was somehow under the impression hcg might "shore up" my T levels and so would use it later in my weekly cycle. Might should try what you're saying and just space it evenly twice a week. Thank you sir

Tramp

I’m currently injecting testosterone daily. When I did inject twice a week. I injected 70 mg of testosterone cypionate and 500 iu of hcg on the same day. Sunday morning and Wednesday night, every 3 1/2 days. For a weekly total of 140 mg of testosterone and 1000 iu of hcg.

I used an easy touch 27 g 1/2” syringe.
Is this IM or subcu? Is your current weekly total still 140mg T? I tried the S/C (subcut) route but I have a burning sensation which discourage from using that route. I'm 66YO BTW

Vince

Super Moderator
Is this IM or subcu? Is your current weekly total still 140mg T? I tried the S/C (subcut) route but I have a burning sensation which discourage from using that route. I'm 66YO BTW
I inject testosterone, nandrolone and hcg, shallow IM. Using an easy touch 29 g 1/2” syringe.

CSI007

I have been injecting 200mg HCG twice per week for about a year now with good results. I had to cut the dosage back because my E2 was sky rocketing.

Problem is now I cannot find the HCG anywhere. I started a thread on the subject and any help would be greatly appreciated. I have tried local pharmacies like Walgreens, Safeway etc. None say they can get it.

slicktop

I inject testosterone, nandrolone and hcg, shallow IM. Using an easy touch 29 g 1/2” syringe.
Same here. Are you putting everything in the same shot, or one shot with nandrolone/test and a second with HCG? I've been doing the HCG separately but I'm wondering if there's any issues with mixing one big cocktail.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Same here. Are you putting everything in the same shot, or one shot with nandrolone/test and a second with HCG? I've been doing the HCG separately but I'm wondering if there's any issues with mixing one big cocktail.
I've been using the "cocktail" approach. It works fine. Ideally you have one vial containing a mixture of the oil-based drugs and another with the water-based drugs. With each injection prep you alternate which vial you're drawing from first. In the first vial you inject double the air volume of the planned withdrawal. No air is injected in the second vial. This averages out to prevent low vial pressures.

Vince

Super Moderator
I now put everything in separate syringes, the colors are to light. If I mix them, I can’t tell how much I have each.

slicktop

I now put everything in separate syringes, the colors are to light. If I mix them, I can’t tell how much I have each.
but... if you're doing 10iu of test and 8 iu of nandrolone... wouldn't you just fill up to 10 with the test and then start drawing the nandrolone and stop at 18? Or have I been simplifying it too much?

Vince

Super Moderator
but... if you're doing 10iu of test and 8 iu of nandrolone... wouldn't you just fill up to 10 with the test and then start drawing the nandrolone and stop at 18? Or have I been simplifying it too much?
No, that’s fine. You’re doing it right. I just inject nandrolone and then the next day inject testosterone. I just inject on separate days.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me