HCG Pros and Cons while on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

TucsonJJ

HCG is a LH mimic, so it can trigger your body to make its own natural testosterone. You may need to further adjust your injection dosage while on HCG. As mentioned in a previous post, HCG can also trigger elevated E2 (it does for me at 400 IU 2x per week). I only need a tiny dose of anastrazole to address elevated E2. I adjust by dissolving four 1mg anastrazole tablets into 16 mL of quality vodka (a dropper bottle). To dose, I shake the mixture then measure out 1/2 CC of the solution in a tuberculin syringe (slip-tip needle removed). Voila! 1/8 mg of anastrazole right there - then down the hatch it goes same day as my T shot. This is far more accurate than splitting those tiny tablets into slivers. This keeps my E2 level between 20 and 30 consistently. The "boys" are at their full size too (they were the size of marbles and didn't "hang" normally at all prior to starting HCG).
Just an FYI, one of the guys here said that anastrozole was killing him with side effects, but Aromasin treated him great.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

TucsonJJ

Good luck to you... I am hoping my UroDoc or EndoDoc wills end in a script soon... I plan on starting slow... 200iu 2x/wk sounds about right.
I hope we both soon have clackers the size of pomegranates. (Well... apricots, anyway!) :)

BTW: After 6 weeks, my LH and FSH are down to just about nothing...

Vince

Super Moderator
Just been on HCG for a week now. Hopefully the "boys" will decide to grow and hang out again soon. Haven't seen any feeds on the turn around or reversal time for atrophy experienced from TRT.
You should know in 2 weeks. If not, time to increase your dose.

Good luck to you... I am hoping my UroDoc or EndoDoc wills end in a script soon... I plan on starting slow... 200iu 2x/wk sounds about right.
I hope we both soon have clackers the size of pomegranates. (Well... apricots, anyway!) :)

BTW: After 6 weeks, my LH and FSH are down to just about nothing...
RESULTS FROM 8/6/20
Total T shows 707 (264-916) using 4 pumps of Androgel daily.
Free T shows 23.6 (7.2-24)
SHBG 17.8
You should know in 2 weeks. If not, time to increase your dose.
Thanks ....will consult with Dr if no noticable increase. Current meds will only last 2 months.

TucsonJJ

RESULTS FROM 8/6/20
Total T shows 707 (264-916) using 4 pumps of Androgel daily.
Free T shows 23.6 (7.2-24)
SHBG 17.8

Thanks ....will consult with Dr if no noticable increase. Current meds will only last 2 months.
Those numbers look good to me... mine are similar... I went from 5.2 Free T to 27... I am a little bummed that my libido has improved, but not as much as I had hoped... I have a request in for a HCG script... if they refuse, I might try a little pregnenolone... I tried a small amount of DHEA, made me feel a little anxious/ill.
I don't know if SHBG can get too low... yours is down there... Vince would know...

3DMission

@David House how’s it going with the HCG? What dose are you on now? I take 300IU’s 2x week to maintain testicular size. They could be bigger if I take more, but I’m satisfied with a smaller dose to keep the boys decent enough size & load. If I miss a dose on accident, I’ll start to feel it and notice atrophy setting in, take another injection and pretty quickly they have a nice full feeling to them.

3DMission

HCG is a LH mimic, so it can trigger your body to make its own natural testosterone. You may need to further adjust your injection dosage while on HCG. As mentioned in a previous post, HCG can also trigger elevated E2 (it does for me at 400 IU 2x per week). I only need a tiny dose of anastrazole to address elevated E2. I adjust by dissolving four 1mg anastrazole tablets into 16 mL of quality vodka (a dropper bottle). To dose, I shake the mixture then measure out 1/2 CC of the solution in a tuberculin syringe (slip-tip needle removed). Voila! 1/8 mg of anastrazole right there - then down the hatch it goes same day as my T shot. This is far more accurate than splitting those tiny tablets into slivers. This keeps my E2 level between 20 and 30 consistently. The "boys" are at their full size too (they were the size of marbles and didn't "hang" normally at all prior to starting HCG).

@VacationMan this is brilliant!!! I’m extremely sensitive to anastrazole. I crashed my E before and it was worse feeling ever, worse than low T. Made me terrified to take it again. Tried cutting the pills in half and still felt dramatically different. My E is currently at 87. Do you think 1/8 mg dose is a safe bet? How often do you take a .5 CC? Also, what kind of vodka should I use, does it matter?

@David House how’s it going with the HCG? What dose are you on now? I take 300IU’s 2x week to maintain testicular size. They could be bigger if I take more, but I’m satisfied with a smaller dose to keep the boys decent enough size & load. If I miss a dose on accident, I’ll start to feel it and notice atrophy setting in, take another injection and pretty quickly they have a nice full feeling to them.
Only been on 20 units x2 weekly for a month. Slight increase in size and they now hang out more as before they were tight against my body. I see my Dr. next week and will talk about bumping up the dose.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me