HCG Pros and Cons while on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

TucsonJJ

I have been on TRT for 6 weeks now... feeling pretty good... my Free T went from 5.2 to 27... Doc thinks that is a little high, so recommended reducing weekly dose... but pretty happy and hoping to feel even better after a few more weeks...
I read many things about HCG... good and bad... I'd like to get some more opinions about restoration of ball size... even "schwantz" size... side effects, recommended dosage and frequency of injections... cost... cycle or every day... any other opinions on Pregnenolone or DHEA would be appreciated too...
I have no need for fertility, but would like to see the "boys" get back to original size or larger!

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I have been on TRT for 6 weeks now... feeling pretty good... my Free T went from 5.2 to 27... Doc thinks that is a little high, so recommended reducing weekly dose... but pretty happy and hoping to feel even better after a few more weeks...
I read many things about HCG... good and bad... I'd like to get some more opinions about restoration of balls size... even penis size... side effects, recommended dosage and frequency of injections... cost... cycle or every day... any other opinions on Pregnenolone or DHEA would be appreciated too...
I have no need for fertility, but would like to see the "boys" get back to original size or larger!
I inject 500 iu of hcg twice a week, because I like full testicles. I have zero issues and only positive results.

mooseman109

HCG puts my E2 up higher than I care for, which manifests itself in a bit of anxiety, so I stopped. Yes my nuts are like marbles

TucsonJJ

HCG can be expensive if you get it filled at a retail pharmacy, compounding pharmacies (Empower) are far cheaper. If your insurance doesn't cover it, your doc can still write a HCG prescription for Empower if he is willing.
Thanks, good info! I've been buying my syringes from Healthwarehouse.com... I wonder if they sell HCG... will look into it for price comps.

TucsonJJ

Just recieved my 1st ordered of HCG from Empower last week. Cost is just over $50
per month includes syringes, compounded HCG, water solution and wipes. I got a 2 month supply and is was $116 delivered.
Wow, that is very reasonable... how much is your script for... 250iu 2x/wk? More? Thx!

VacationMan

HCG is a LH mimic, so it can trigger your body to make its own natural testosterone. You may need to further adjust your injection dosage while on HCG. As mentioned in a previous post, HCG can also trigger elevated E2 (it does for me at 400 IU 2x per week). I only need a tiny dose of anastrazole to address elevated E2. I adjust by dissolving four 1mg anastrazole tablets into 16 mL of quality vodka (a dropper bottle). To dose, I shake the mixture then measure out 1/2 CC of the solution in a tuberculin syringe (slip-tip needle removed). Voila! 1/8 mg of anastrazole right there - then down the hatch it goes same day as my T shot. This is far more accurate than splitting those tiny tablets into slivers. This keeps my E2 level between 20 and 30 consistently. The "boys" are at their full size too (they were the size of marbles and didn't "hang" normally at all prior to starting HCG).

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me