HCG poses cancer risk

Buy Lab Tests Online
I’ve been reading more and more research which indicates that HCG accelerates the growth of certain cancers (HPV and testicular in men). While the research doesn’t specifically dial into men who are using Hcg/TRT, the data does substantiate a Hcg and cancer growth.

This is bad news If someone is unknowingly predisposed to HPV or testicular cancer and is on Hcg. I’m surprised that there isn’t more concern and cautionary information about this in the TRT communities.

Thoughts??

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
This is talking about high hcg as a result of having cancer not hcg causing the cancer.

The information that concerns me is that Hcg itself causes cancer to grow...

“High hCG promotes rapid cellular growth, which may stimulate the development of cancer or worsen cancer prognosis in some cases.”

maxadvance

Lets just agree you're not a medical expert. The word 'cause' and 'promote' have 2 different meanings. The article clearly has zero conclusions that state hcg causes anything. High levels of hcg are indicative of cancer, without the cancer the hcg levels would not increase to levels that promote tumor growth.

BJE

This is talking about high hcg as a result of having cancer not hcg causing the cancer.
Yes, men don’t normally produce HCG. The presence of HCG in men who are not injecting it is an indication of a hormone producing tumor.

People can choose to ignore the data or come to their own conclusions. Ill add this to the discussion....

I was using HCG as part of my TRT protocol for 4 years unbeknownst that I had HPV...anyone wanna take a guess what happened next?

I was diagnosed with stage 2 cancer of the throat (Which I’ve since undergone successful treatment).

Coincidence? Bad luck? Or correlation...take it for what it’s worth.

gerardo

People can choose to ignore the data or come to their own conclusions. Ill add this to the discussion....

I was using HCG as part of my TRT protocol for 4 years unbeknownst that I had HPV...anyone wanna take a guess what happened next?

I was diagnosed with stage 2 cancer of the throat (Which I’ve since undergone successful treatment).

Coincidence? Bad luck? Or correlation...take it for what it’s worth.
what was your HCG dosage?

DorianGray

HPV infection alone is closely associated with cancer of genital (primarily cervix, vulva, vagina, penis, anus) and oropharynx tissue. Diagnosis is becoming more prevalent as population ages and increases. The three cases I am personally familiar with were individuals who have never used HCG. If I had to guess at one cancer not caused by HCG it would be HPV related cancer.

HPV infection alone is closely associated with cancer of genital (primarily cervix, vulva, vagina, penis, anus) and oropharynx tissue. Diagnosis is becoming more prevalent as population ages and increases. The three cases I am personally familiar with were individuals who have never used HCG. If I had to guess at one cancer not caused by HCG it would be HPV related cancer.

It wasn’t until after my radiation/chemo treatment that I started looking into any correlation between HPV cancers and TRT/Hcg. That’s when I began to discover quite a few studies (like the one linked below) that connect Hcg with Hpv cancer and testicular cancer.

Even though there are no specific studies with men using Hcg, It’s enough for me not to use Hcg until I can get a definitive answer from an oncologist. What’s even more concerning is that IF there is a risk of Hcg causing HPV cancers to grow at an accelerated rate, there is no Hpv screening test for men! so men who are unaware that they have HPV and just so happen to be on Hcg are in a potentially deadly situation.

I’m just hoping to raise some awareness on the topic...trust me, 35 sessions of radiation and 7 hits of chemo is not something you want to experience. If I get any answers from my oncologist I’ll be sure to pass it on here.

DorianGray

I see nothing in that paper as a causation of SCC resulting from use of HCG. They propose a potential diagnostic marker from the ectopic production of it. Also, as noted in female so it would not be logical to extrapolate causation. Definitely listen to your oncologist and let him know your concerns and make him aware of all your meds you take or are considering. On a side note, not life threatening but expensive and inconvenient is the increase in dental problems that can occur resulting from that kind of radiation and chemo. That is indeed a tremendous ordeal you have been through, stay well and keep that positive spirit going.

I see nothing in that paper as a causation of SCC resulting from use of HCG. They propose a potential diagnostic marker from the ectopic production of it. Also, as noted in female so it would not be logical to extrapolate causation. Definitely listen to your oncologist and let him know your concerns and make him aware of all your meds you take or are considering. On a side note, not life threatening but expensive and inconvenient is the increase in dental problems that can occur resulting from that kind of radiation and chemo. That is indeed a tremendous ordeal you have been through, stay well and keep that positive spirit going.

Thanks for clarifying that study. The dental/oral problems are indeed an issue. Luckily I avoided the dental but I’m left with no taste and severe dry mouth. Supposedly it can revert back to normal, time will tell.

gerardo

Thanks for clarifying that study. The dental/oral problems are indeed an issue. Luckily I avoided the dental but I’m left with no taste and severe dry mouth. Supposedly it can revert back to normal, time will tell.
Good luck to you in this difficult treatment. Here in this forum there must be a lot of men who have been taking HCG for a long time and could show how HCG works after so long. Which viable alternative to HCG + Trt? I think that would be the problem. We expect more studies on the subject. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

Follow-up...

Spoke with my oncologist today and we discussed the use of Hcg. I was strongly advised to stay away from it and that I’d be taking a “considerable risk” if I were to use it. I could dig deeper and confer with an endocrinologist but this is nuff said for me.

I’m just passing this on, take it for what you want. Anyone who might have been exposed to HPV in their younger years might want to rethink the use of Hcg...you could be feeding the dragon. Good luck.

gerardo

Follow-up...

Spoke with my oncologist today and we discussed the use of Hcg. I was strongly advised to stay away from it and that I’d be taking a “considerable risk” if I were to use it. I could dig deeper and confer with an endocrinologist but this is nuff said for me.

I’m just passing this on, take it for what you want. Anyone who might have been exposed to HPV in their younger years might want to rethink the use of Hcg...you could be feeding the dragon. Good luck.
How many cases of cancer are related to HCG? If it is because of HPV then it would be better to suspend the use of hcg. I have not found a scientific basis on this issue and I am very interested to know. Has anyone using HCG ever had a more serious problem?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me