HCG poses cancer risk

Buy Lab Tests Online
If you check out the studies linked above they delineate how Hcg is a bio-marker in certain cancers (Ovarian, breast, testicular, prostate, lung and throat). these cancers produce Hcg.

There are NO studies on men with cancer who used HCG. you need to assess your own risk. The rate of Hpv head and neck cancers is off the chart for men 50+ years of age. If your in that age category and using Hcg then awareness is key.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

gerardo

If you check out the studies linked above they delineate how Hcg is a bio-marker in certain cancers (Ovarian, breast, testicular, prostate, lung and throat). these cancers produce Hcg.

There are NO studies on men with cancer who used HCG. you need to assess your own risk. The rate of Hpv head and neck cancers is off the chart for men 50+ years of age. If your in that age category and using Hcg then awareness is key.
Assessing cancer risk in these cases is very difficult.

gerardo

True it does not CAUSE cancer. However with the cancer types that I noted, it would be high risk to use Hcg...your basically feeding the dragon. The data is there...everyone can interpret it however they want. Good luck!
As you are saying the use of HCG mainly in people over 50 years old and had hpv can show cancer in those who already have it and maybe it has not manifested itself. In this case it would not be the hcg that would cause the cancer.

JoeMatts

One of the roles of HCG during pregnancy is to shift the mother's cellular metabolism away from glucose and towards fatty acids - all in order to preserve the former for the developing foetuses brain, as glucose is requite for brain development.

One of the hallmarks of cancer - also denoted 'The Warberg Effect' - is the observation that every single cancer cell ever studied lacks the ability to oxidise glucose, instead relying on glycolysis and beta oxidation of fatty acids for energy production. However, many are of the opinion that the Warberg 'effect' is not an effect of cancer, but rather the direct driver of oncogenesis; numerous efficacious cancer drugs are centred around the inhibition of fatty acid synthesis / the promotion of oxidative respiration.

Given HCG directly shifts cellular metabolism towards fatty acids, with fatty acids themselves directly promoting glycolysis / inhibiting mitochondrial oxidative phosphorylation via the Randall cycle, there does exist a viable mechanism whereby HCG use could promote cancer.

I'm not saying that HCG causes cancer, but this is one of the reasons that I do not use it.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching