HCG-only PCT? Don’t I need Clomid?

Buy Lab Tests Online

RumHam

Decided I’m done with TRT. Don’t think I should’ve been on it in the first place. Before I hopped on, my lowest total T was only 370 and my Free Test was 25.1, the literal highest end of the range. It’s created just as many issues for me as it’s solved, so I’m done.

Defy is helping me PCT, and just wants me doing HCG only for 3 weeks. I asked about Clomid but the doc (Not Saya, the other one) didn’t recommend it. Something about how it’ll just delay the process of returning to natural T production and I’ll have to take an AI still.

I’ve only been on TRT for 8 months. Am I in for a rough couple weeks without Clomid? A rough month? I’m surprised he didn’t want me on Clomid because it seems standard around these parts.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I wouldn't recommend Clomid either, even though it's often used for restarts. The problem with it, at least in theory, is that its estrogenic—and HPTA-suppressive—zuclomiphene isomer will linger for weeks after you stop the medication. Meanwhile, its HPTA-stimulating enclomiphene isomer clears the body in a few days. Thus if a SERM is desired then you should ask for a prescription for straight enclomiphene. I don't recall seeing controlled studies to determine how much, if any benefit there is in these more complicated restart protocols. Many guys have quit TRT cold turkey without suffering too much before their natural testosterone production resumes. There's plenty of individual variation, so you could well not feel great for a couple months.

goolapsh

Decided I’m done with TRT. Don’t think I should’ve been on it in the first place. Before I hopped on, my lowest total T was only 370 and my Free Test was 25.1, the literal highest end of the range. It’s created just as many issues for me as it’s solved, so I’m done.

Defy is helping me PCT, and just wants me doing HCG only for 3 weeks. I asked about Clomid but the doc (Not Saya, the other one) didn’t recommend it. Something about how it’ll just delay the process of returning to natural T production and I’ll have to take an AI still.

I’ve only been on TRT for 8 months. Am I in for a rough couple weeks without Clomid? A rough month? I’m surprised he didn’t want me on Clomid because it seems standard around these parts.
I have to be honest here and say that the doctors at defy kinda suck. You absolutely need some kind of serm to come off trt. I’ve done it twice now, and both times I could not have done it without a serm. Low t is literal hell on earth. Using a serm will lighten the blow, and you can continue to take the serm throughout the months of healing. There is no proof that it will delay your restart (complete nonsense) or speed it up.

RumHam

I have to be honest here and say that the doctors at defy kinda suck. You absolutely need some kind of serm to come off trt. I’ve done it twice now, and both times I could not have done it without a serm. Low t is literal hell on earth. Using a serm will lighten the blow, and you can continue to take the serm throughout the months of healing. There is no proof that it will delay your restart (complete nonsense) or speed it up.
I know Dr. Saya is highly regarded and I have to imagine if I’d spoken to him, he’d have prescribed some type of SERM to help me come off TRT. Looks like the only other MD there is Dr. Calkins, so I guess that’s who I spoke to. Makes me question if he knows what he’s doing when it comes to PCT.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me