HCG Monotherapy experiences and when to give up?

Buy Lab Tests Online

nickdavid712

As a secondary case of hypogonadism I began therapy 4 weeks ago with 1,000IU injections 2x weekly. I have yet to have to retested blood work to see if it has improved my levels, but I have not noticed any benefit yet. My question is based off of peoples experiences how long does it usually take to notice energy,libido, and mood differences if at all? I basically want to know for how long I should keep taking it/ giving it a chance to work/improve my symptoms before giving up and switching to TRT. If levels improve but symptoms are still there how long should I wait? As I am young...only 20, i just don't want to waste any more time feeling like shit. Anybody's experiences with HCG mono therapy and the results would much appreciated, Thank you.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

As a secondary case of hypogonadism I began therapy 4 weeks ago with 1,000IU injections 2x weekly. I have yet to have to retested blood work to see if it has improved my levels, but I have not noticed any benefit yet. My question is based off of peoples experiences how long does it usually take to notice energy,libido, and mood differences if at all? I basically want to know for how long I should keep taking it/ giving it a chance to work/improve my symptoms before giving up and switching to TRT. If levels improve but symptoms are still there how long should I wait? As I am young...only 20, i just don't want to waste any more time feeling like shit. Anybody's experiences with HCG mono therapy and the results would much appreciated, Thank you.

I definitely would at least get labs done before giving up. Your labs could have improved over the last 4 weeks, but still may not be completely balanced. You might need to make some tweaks to optimize results, just like you would on TRT. Have you noticed any size increase in your testicles? Every time my numbers came back improved while on HCG mono, it always correlated with testicles being nice and plump and firm. Whenever my numbers came back low while on HCG mono, specifically when I was using a few brands of HCG that were not very effective, it always correlated with my testicles being on the smaller size and mushy. So for me, I can usually tell how HCG is working based off of the size and texture of my testicles. But obviously nothing beats blood work.

CoastWatcher

This isn't a sprint. Whether it's standard TRT, HCG mono, or Clomid, the key to success is time...and patience. I understand that you feel badly, and it doesn't seem to be getting better, but it has only been four weeks. Even if you were injecting testosterone on a well designed protocol you would only be at the start of this journey.

Remind us. What were your starting labs like? Why, specifically, did you and your doctor choose HCG mono as the course of treatment?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me