HCG monotherappy for increasing testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online

spopa4791

I am a 55 yr old male with a history of taking HCG. I took HCG as part of the diet. I took 200iu every day for 26 days and checked my labs(executive male panel which included testosterone level). My total testosterone was close to 1100. I did not have a baseline to compare to. Today, which is 5 yrs later, I am taking testosterone and hcg. I have been doing that for 7 weeks and was thinking on stopping testosterone and only staying on hcg since having a good response to it by itself in the past. My total testosterone was 451 before starting. I figured hcg alone my get meme to

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DorianGray

How do you know you had a good response to it in the past if you did not take baseline labs? You should have a comprehensive male hormone blood panel done. Post the results here and the experienced members here would be best able to comment and recommend. My experience with HCG alone was it did not help to boost total or free T that much beyond normal biological fluctuations over time. While HCG will stimulate Leydig cells to produce testosterone, if you have fewer cells because of age or hypogonadism the boost in T will be limited because they can only do so much with what you have. I highly recommend people let their body come to a natural state without supplements or injections of anything for at least three months, then take very thorough labs. Then, discuss with a competent physician what would work best for you.

spopa4791

The way I felt prior to starting HCG was very evident. I felt a better self of well-being and my strength was a lot more than before starting HCG.

fifty

I felt good on HCG only when I was coming off TRT but that may have been because I was in my first couple weeks of dropping TRT. Or maybe HCG is awesome. I never gave it a shot long term.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me