HCG medium dosage

Buy Lab Tests Online

manz

Hello everyone.
In trt, which dosage of hcg, on average, could it be sufficient to maintain only testicular trophism (not fertility)?
2x250ui per week could be enough as an initial base to try?
Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DixieWrecked

I just dropped my HCG dosage to 300iu e4d. Before it was 300eod. I still inject test eod. I started to notice symptoms of feeling really tired, a little too emotional, and generally just not very good. Its only been a week and I already feel better. Hopefully my balls hang on and hopefully this lower dosage doesn't continue to cause issues.

Most guys (majority of the bell curve) will require between 500-1000iu per week cumulatively to prevent or reverse atrophy. 250iu BIW on the lower end of that range, but within the range nonetheless. Can work your way up if that dosage proves inadequate.

DixieWrecked

Most guys (majority of the bell curve) will require between 500-1000iu per week cumulatively to prevent or reverse atrophy. 250iu BIW on the lower end of that range, but within the range nonetheless. Can work your way up if that dosage proves inadequate.

Absolutely. Before adding the HCG my testicles atrophied and during sex would suck up into my body. It made me less confident and was painful during sex. The HCG from Empower brought them back. If they atrophy again I'll try to slowly increase the dosage.

Last edited:

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Hello everyone.
In trt, which dosage of hcg, on average, could it be sufficient to maintain only testicular trophism (not fertility)?
2x250ui per week could be enough as an initial base to try?
Thanks
Try it. I doubt it will work. But your testicles will tell you. I am assuming you are on TRT

manz

Try it. I doubt it will work. But your testicles will tell you. I am assuming you are on TRT
of course i am on subq trt;
i made 500 2 x week for 6 months it worked maybe too much: my tesicles was bigger then when i was young and sometime i felt also the wheigh of the walking. So i thought try a lower dose, as 300 or 250 2 x week.

keithc2485

I take 200iu 2x a week of HCG (pregnyl ) for test atrophy and they are ok. It works . Any higher of a HCG dose for me causes side effects .

If ur not looking for fertility I don't feel like u need to go any higher. In my opinion

keithc2485

of course i am on subq trt;
i made 500 2 x week for 6 months it worked maybe too much: my tesicles was bigger then when i was young and sometime i felt also the wheigh of the walking. So i thought try a lower dose, as 300 or 250 2 x week.
Wow really.. I know it's such a silly thing , but I miss my larger testicles lol . I do . There totaly back and no longer atrophied but they came back only 1/2 the size they were...

And I seem to be so sensitive to the HCG it gets uncomfortable at anything more then 200 2x a week ..

I'm sure I cud but I'm trying to avoid taking the AI as I get insomnia and other side effects from that . Trying to stay on as little meds as possible I guess ...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me