hcg made hemoglobin go high

Buy Lab Tests Online

pumacorp

I have been on trt for many yrs ..Recently I did the scrotal cream at 50mg a day ...Well I needed hcg bad as testicles were pulsating ..In any event I took a few HCG shots that week ..Had horrible heart palpitations ...I am a bio chemist btw which means nothing in the trt world lol ,,but I know how to read blood pretty damn good ... So I asked my Dr to test for estrodial,,tsh,,t4 and a bunch of others stuff ..Hes very compliant with me as he knows my education background ...He actually hands me a script and tell me to write out the script on what I want for blood work ..lol ...Anyway The HCG Made my hemoglobin soar from 15.5 to 16.8 and yes I drink a lot of water all the time ...Did anyone else have these issues from HCG ???
Also my blood work there are a few slight anomalies ...Major heart palpitations ...

Estradiol sens 10 L
free t4 1.22 H
prolactin 6.4
Progesterone 0.2
DHEA s 526 H
Aldosterone 4.8
acth 42

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

captain

The Scrotal Cream could cause it just as HCG can. It's the spike in levels that contributes to increased Hemoglobin. You get better absorption and probably faster rate with Scrotal application. Also one set of Labs don't confirm any of it.

Vince

Super Moderator
I use injections for my T. I’ve been injecting 500 iu of hcg, twice a week for 6 years. So far I have zero issues with that amount of hcg.

Wolverine

Interesting. I've been on injections for years. Never had HCT issues until this year when I started HCG. I tried everything to lower the HCT (reduced T dose and increased frequency, drank more water etc), but cannot seem to get it down without blood donation. I tried to avoid donation due to past low ferritin and iron issues (which are now better), but I did go ahead and donate about 2 weeks ago. Maybe its the HCG. I'll stop HCG and see what happens. I'm done having kids so no fertility issues. Read on T Nation that there is a group of docs, including Rozier, that are against non fertility HCG and the use of any AI. They say let your E go as high as it wants. This whole HRT field is very interesting with all of the diverse opinions. Goes to show you, no two people are alike.

Last edited:

pumacorp

Interesting. I've been on injections for years. Never had HCT issues until this year when I started HCG. I tried everything to lower the HCT (reduced T dose and increased frequency, drank more water etc), but cannot seem to get it down without blood donation. I tried to avoid donation due to past low ferritin and iron issues (which are now better), but I did go ahead and donate about 2 weeks ago. Maybe its the HCG. I'll stop HCG and see what happens. I'm done having kids so no fertility issues. Read on T Nation that there is a group of docs, including Rozier, that are against non fertility HCG and the use of any AI. They say let your E go as high as it wants. This whole HRT filed is very interesting with all of the diverse opinions. Goes to show you, no two people are alike.

Absolutely ..The opinions differ all over ..I watch my own blood work and sometimesIll do BW every 2 weeks ...All I know is that I am against AI use and Hcg I only use for either libido if its bad or when my testis are killing lol ...

HCG seems to be the culprit cause u cant go a few years with normal hgb on trt and then all of a sudden within a few weeks in jumps up only after using HCG ..

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me