HCG-lower sex drive

Buy Lab Tests Online

daddy

Hey Guys,

Question:

I am on low levels of TRT and recently got on HCG (trying to have a kid). Been on HCG for 5 weeks now and have noticed much lower sex drive. No more "morning wood" and less desire to have sex. Lifestyle has remained the same. I would have thought the exact opposite. Anyone know anything about this?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Hey Guys,

Question:

I am on low levels of TRT and recently got on HCG (trying to have a kid). Been on HCG for 5 weeks now and have noticed much lower sex drive. No more "morning wood" and less desire to have sex. Lifestyle has remained the same. I would have thought the exact opposite. Anyone know anything about this?
How much HCG and how often? You do need some labs to confirm though...Estradiol Ultrasensitive LC/MS/MS...its just speculation beyond that.

MensHealth

Hey Guys,

Question:

Your Estradiol could have potentially increased. You should try to have an Estradiol level between 20-30 and you can achieve that through a medication called Anastrozole.

Systemlord

Aromasin is another option and doesn't have that horrible E2 rebound effect after stopping anastrozole. Start out on the lowest dose possible or you risk knocking estrogen to zero, not fun.

A 1/10 or even 1/20th tablet of aromasin is more than enough for me as I'm an AI over-responder.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me