HCG low E2

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nocalves

Few years ago I crashed my e2 from AI. Since that I suffer from low e2 for months even on 350mg of test per week.
Now I can manage my e2 only by test E but I don’t feel well balanced on any level of e2..
Definitely I am missing something, my DHEA is low, my Pregnenolone is low, my progesterone is low, thyroid is optimal (I think).

Here comes the problem. If I add DHEA, Pregnenolone or even HCG, all of these crash my e2. It seems, I am the only one person on trt with this problem of the world..
Any suggestion?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JA Battle

Check ceruloplasamin and copper
Also get an iron panel with ferritin and test zinc.

Have you supplemented zinc before? Taking zinc can deplete copper which is necessary for aromatase.

Vince

Super Moderator
Now I am on 150mg of test/w in two shots.
E2 goes down and ofcourse side kick in..
You should post your labs. Show all your levels and how your levels change when adjusting your protocol. When I make adjustments, it usually takes at least 12 weeks before I can feel a difference. I do have natural low E2 levels but be honest with you I don't feel anything from E2.

Nocalves

What exactly levels of BW do you need to see? You are happy, I do feel sides immediataly when e2 drops below 30 pg/ml..

Vince

Super Moderator
What exactly levels of BW do you need to see? You are happy, I do feel sides immediataly when e2 drops below 30 pg/ml..
Testosterone, Total, Free testosterone, % Free Testosterone, DHEA, DHT, Estradiol, Sex hormone-binding globulin, Hemoglobin and Hematocrit along with ranges.

JA Battle

I’m not sure. I know abnormalities in zinc, copper and iron metabolism are interconnected. I know zinc can drive down aromatase as well as driving down iron and copper through competition in absorption and transport. So it it possible that the lowering of aromatase is happening from either copper or iron being lowered.

This nutritional component is the least known about and talked about on here and is probably the biggest reason why some men don’t get the results from hormone therapy they wanted.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me