HCG Limited Supply?

Buy Lab Tests Online

slicktop

Just to follow up for anyone checking in on HCG - I called and talked to Defy and they mentioned that Empower isn't stopping compounding any time soon. If nothing gets fixed legislatively, it'd be until at least April of next year is what it sounds like before they would have to stop. Either way, I went ahead and ordered 4 more bottles to go with the two I have on hand, so I'm at least 6 months away from this being a serious problem. ReliableRx does seem to have plenty of options though, many more affordable than Empower, but it looks like they supply something else besides bacteriostatic water and the syringe may not come with it, not sure TBH.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

htx

Just to follow up for anyone checking in on HCG - I called and talked to Defy and they mentioned that Empower isn't stopping compounding any time soon. If nothing gets fixed legislatively, it'd be until at least April of next year is what it sounds like before they would have to stop. Either way, I went ahead and ordered 4 more bottles to go with the two I have on hand, so I'm at least 6 months away from this being a serious problem. ReliableRx does seem to have plenty of options though, many more affordable than Empower, but it looks like they supply something else besides bacteriostatic water and the syringe may not come with it, not sure TBH.
can confirm the one I ordered does not come with a syringe, and it comes with an ampule of sodium chloride not bacteriostatic water.

slicktop

can confirm the one I ordered does not come with a syringe, and it comes with an ampule of sodium chloride not bacteriostatic water.
I appreciate that. It looks like pretty much the rest of the world uses sodium chloride for mixing injections, and we may be the outliers using bacteriostatic water. How much of the sodium chloride did they send?

Side note: I just placed an order with ReliableRx a few days ago for some other meds. We'll see how it goes! I'm also in Houston (well, Spring) so I'm hoping for a similar outcome to yours.

htx

I appreciate that. It looks like pretty much the rest of the world uses sodium chloride for mixing injections, and we may be the outliers using bacteriostatic water. How much of the sodium chloride did they send?

Side note: I just placed an order with ReliableRx a few days ago for some other meds. We'll see how it goes! I'm also in Houston (well, Spring) so I'm hoping for a similar outcome to yours.
2ml of it, and yeah, I had my order super fast. Tracking wasn't great, but it actually updated as delivered after the fact.

Thinking of placing another one before the holiday rush, just to have on hand. My next shipment of T from Peter Uncaged is next month and I don't want to pay their price for HCG.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
... It looks like pretty much the rest of the world uses sodium chloride for mixing injections, and we may be the outliers using bacteriostatic water. How much of the sodium chloride did they send?
Perhaps because it's intended to be a single dose? Our application requires—refrigerated—storage after mixing, so the benzyl alcohol should not be considered optional. We don't want bacteria growing in it.

htx

Perhaps because it's intended to be a single dose? Our application requires—refrigerated—storage after mixing, so the benzyl alcohol should not be considered optional. We don't want bacteria growing in it.
I ordered a 10000iu vial, and it came with 2ml sodium chloride.

They want you to reconstitute back into the vial with the powder and dose from there.

Seth

Does Sodium Chloride work the same way as bacteriostatic water, as far as preserving it for 6 weeks in the fridge?

Seth

I ordered a 10000iu vial, and it came with 2ml sodium chloride.

They want you to reconstitute back into the vial with the powder and dose from there.
Is the vial with the powder big enough to add enough water solution? For example, if the vial contains 10,000 units, you would have to add quite a bit of solution to water it down enough for 20 injections of 500 IU if I am doing my math correctly.

htx

Is the vial with the powder big enough to add enough water solution? For example, if the vial contains 10,000 units, you would have to add quite a bit of solution to water it down enough for 20 injections of 500 IU if I am doing my math correctly.
Yes, it will hold 2ml of water. I thought I was going to have to use empty sterile vials, but when it arrived the vial big is enough.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Does Sodium Chloride work the same way as bacteriostatic water, as far as preserving it for 6 weeks in the fridge?
No. It needs the benzyl alcohol too. You can buy bacteriostatic water or make your own.

If there's not enough room in the original container for full dilution then you need to start by adding a small amount of bac water, then divide and transfer the contents into additional new sterile vials, then add the needed amount of bac water to each vial to attain the correct dilution.

Example: You have a 2 mL original vial, but you want to dilute with 10 mL of bac water. Add 1 mL bac water to the vial and make sure contents are dissolved. Then transfer 0.5 mL from the original via to each of two larger vials. Then add 4.5 mL bac water to each of the larger vials. Now you have two vials with 5 mL each at the desired concentration.

Seth

No. It needs the benzyl alcohol too. You can buy bacteriostatic water or make your own.

If there's not enough room in the original container for full dilution then you need to start by adding a small amount of bac water, then divide and transfer the contents into additional new sterile vials, then add the needed amount of bac water to each vial to attain the correct dilution.

Example: You have a 2 mL original vial, but you want to dilute with 10 mL of bac water. Add 1 mL bac water to the vial and make sure contents are dissolved. Then transfer 0.5 mL from the original via to each of two larger vials. Then add 4.5 mL bac water to each of the larger vials. Now you have two vials with 5 mL each at the desired concentration.
Thank you

Blackhawk

I have been buying HCG from reliablerx for quite some time.

As Cat said, the sterile saline included with the HCG is for single dose applications. Any multiple dose use should be mixed with Bacteriostatic versions of water or saline. HCG mixes and works fine with either bacteriostatic water or bacteriostatic saline.

You do not need to use other vials if you can deal with some very easy math. I buy 5000iu vials from reliableRX. I buy bacteriostatic water from Defy and have from other online sources as well. While the HCG vials are too small for 5ml of fluid, they are large enough for 2.5ml. So I just use 2.5ml in the vial and draw half the fluid volume in the syringe for injection.

Typical compounded HCG directions are to mix 1ml diluent to 1000iu of HCG, a 5000iu vial gets 5ml of fluid, 10000iu vial gets 10ml etc. At that concentration you have 1000iu/ml. Mixed and half the fluid volume, you have 2000iu/ml, so the amount of fluid drawn needs to be half.

Last edited:

htx

I have been buying HCG from reliablerx for quite some time.

As Cat said, the sterile saline included with the HCG is for single dose applications. Any multiple dose use should be mixed with Bacteriostatic versions of water or saline. HCG mixes and works fine with either bacteriostatic water or bacteriostatic saline.

You do not need to use other vials if you can deal with some very easy math. I buy 5000iu vials from reliableRX. I buy bacteriostatic water from Defy and have from other online sources as well. While the HCG vials are too small for 5ml of fluid, they are large enough for 2.5ml. So I just use 2.5ml in the vial and draw half the fluid volume in the syringe for injection.

Typical compounded HCG directions are to mix 1ml diluent to 1000iu of HCG, a 5000iu vial gets 5ml of fluid, 10000iu vial gets 10ml etc. At that concentration you have 1000iu/ml. Mixed and half the fluid volume, you have 2000iu/ml, so the amount of fluid drawn needs to be half.

thanks for the info! Very helpful.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching