HCG Limited Supply?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

htx

Not sure what everyone is going on about. It is list on Defy’s store.
My main question was about sources in general running out of supply, based on what PeterUncagedMD quoted me when I ordered from them.

How do I order from Defy? Do I have to become a patient in one of their treatment plans to be able to purchase through them? Their products do not seem to be listed to the outward facing public.

mikeek1111

Defy's main pharmacy is Empower. I have been seeing more and more that Empower is just about done with hCG and have switch to Gonadorelin? Not 100% but this is what I have seen. I am sure it will be off of Defy's site soon.

mikeek1111

My main question was about sources in general running out of supply, based on what PeterUncagedMD quoted me when I ordered from them.

How do I order from Defy? Do I have to become a patient in one of their treatment plans to be able to purchase through them? Their products do not seem to be listed to the outward facing public.

I believe Peteruncaged used Empower pharmacy if i am not mistaken?

fifty

Compounding pharmacy will just have to pay whatever licensing/certification fee but if it don’t make dollars it don’t make sense.

htx

Just got my shipment of HCG from ReliableRX in.

Ordered 09/25, they accepted payment 09/26, received tracking number on 09/30, delivered 10/03 to Houston, TX. Outstanding speed and price, I paid a little less than $40 (including shipping) for a 10000iu bottle of Ovidac.

Going to order a bottle from Empower next, I think, just to compare the two and have an extra bottle on hand to avoid being out. Thanks to everyone that commented on this thread (and others!)

And yes, before anyone brings it up, I am not using the ampule it came with to reconstitute. I ordered bacteriostatic water and empty vials separately.

Attachments

• RenderedImage.jpg
    RenderedImage.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 73

slicktop

Just got my shipment of HCG from ReliableRX in.

Ordered 09/25, they accepted payment 09/26, received tracking number on 09/30, delivered 10/03 to Houston, TX. Outstanding speed and price, I paid a little less than $40 (including shipping) for a 10000iu bottle of Ovidac.

Going to order a bottle from Empower next, I think, just to compare the two and have an extra bottle on hand to avoid being out. Thanks to everyone that commented on this thread (and others!)

And yes, before anyone brings it up, I am not using the ampule it came with to reconstitute. I ordered bacteriostatic water and empty vials separately.
do you have a prescription from a GP? I'm not sure how ordering through ReliableRx would work, since my prescription is through Defy and I've always gotten HCG through Empower up to this point.

htx

do you have a prescription from a GP? I'm not sure how ordering through ReliableRx would work, since my prescription is through Defy and I've always gotten HCG through Empower up to this point.
Sorry for the late reply,

I do not, I use Peter Uncaged for T and they won't give me an Rx since they stock/ship their own HCG currently. Their price is much higher for HCG for less of a quantity.

I never placed the order with Empower, as it is not listed as item on their site I can readily order. I'm guessing I would need to go through Defy to get it from Empower, or contact Empower directly and they'd likely want to see an Rx. I guess I'll just move down the list of other sites I have bookmarked to try.

When I ordered from ReliableRX I just added the item to my cart, checked out, and got the confirmations by email. Reliable never asked about my Rx.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me