HCG Limited Supply?

Buy Lab Tests Online

htx

Can anyone help me understand a little, I just signed up PeterUncagedMD, and they offered me HCG (a 5 month supply for $85); However, they noted that once HCG supplies run out it will be gone.

Are they referring to their pharmacy/supplier, or some sort of imminent global shortage?

I would just hate to start HCG, and then 5 months later be unable to find/order it anywhere. I have ReliableRX bookmarked for future use if need be; it seems like the price is comparable to PeterUncaged from ReliableRX so I might as well just keep ordering from them as long as they supply it. I also don't know if PeterUncaged will give me an Rx I can take somewhere else (perhaps if they do stop supplying it, they would)

Just curious WTF PeterUncagedMD is talking about? Copy of the quote from their email:

HCG is an option if you wish to purchase it, the cost is no longer included in the monthly fee due to the new FDA regulations and the pharmacy increasing prices drastically and the fact that HCG will be gone once supplies run out.

HCG will be $85 per vial - this is not a recurring payment, you will pay for hcg as you need it. 1 vial will last 20 weeks, which is 5 months worth for $85 - if you break that down into months that is $17/mo.

If you wish to move forward with HCG we will charge the card on file and send the HCG with your testosterone.

Thanks in advance, guys. I've already gotten tons of useful info from just searching here (found the link from a Reddit post), lucky to have found this forum.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

htx

Probably sales pitch. "Only 2 bottles left in stock!" "Call now!"
That's kind of how I felt about it. I mean I'm gonna order it lol but just wanted to know if it's something I should keep in mind re: not always having it.

htx

I don’t believe there’s a shortage at empower pharmacy.
I actually looked on their products after seeing it mentioned on here, and I don't see it. Is it listed as another compound? or do they carry it just not list it, so if I send an Rx they'll still be able to fill it?

Vince

Super Moderator
I actually looked on their products after seeing it mentioned on here, and I don't see it. Is it listed as another compound? or do they carry it just not list it, so if I send an Rx they'll still be able to fill it?
That’s where I get by hCG from, so far I have zero issues.

mikeek1111

they don't list it because they are not supposed to be manufacturing it but they still do. but it does seem to be the go to for hcg these days as other pharmacies are running out of their stock pile.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Empower has it for now but they will run out in a few weeks.

We could not stop the FDA from doing this. Only more expensive brand name hCG will be available from 2-3 suppliers instead of the 25+ we had for years from compounding.

I am really swamped and need to write a petition again to send to the head of biologics (CBER) at the FDA plus congress people.

slicktop

Just ordered two more vials of HCG through Defy/Empower, no issues. I think this whole thing comes from a scare a few months back about a proposed ban of off-label use for drugs... since the "pandemic" it seems the FDA, CDC, and everyone else has better things to worry about.

edit: just read Nelson's post. Damn! f'ing government, they just dream up things to do to make things worse, I swear...

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Just ordered two more vials of HCG through Defy/Empower, no issues. I think this whole thing comes from a scare a few months back about a proposed ban of off-label use for drugs... since the "pandemic" it seems the FDA, CDC, and everyone else has better things to worry about.

edit: just read Nelson's post. Damn! f'ing government, they just dream up things to do to make things worse, I swear...

Actually, the hCG issue is still with us. It has not been resolved and people in the compounding industry are still fighting it. I am drafting a petition as we speak to collect signatures for a letter to be sent to the FDA.

Sly

I find it quite discouraging how the government continues to make it harder and harder to obtain compounds that improve the quality of life, yet push to legalize recreational comlpunds that actually alter consciousness. Honestly, I think it is an effort to lull the masses into a state of mindless servitude.

fifty

Can't you still get pregnyl from Walmart or Costco for $110? It's a price increase compared to compounded but it's not like clinics don't markup the price of testosterone 300%...

Last edited:

htx

Empower has it for now but they will run out in a few weeks.

We could not stop the FDA from doing this. Only more expensive brand name hCG will be available from 2-3 suppliers instead of the 25+ we had for years from compounding.

I am really swamped and need to write a petition again to send to the head of biologics (CBER) at the FDA plus congress people.

Thanks for your response!

In the future, do you think getting the name brand would be more difficult from places like PeterUncagedMD or other telemedicine clinics?

or will places like those (including online pharmacies like Empower or ExcelMale.com) have access to the name brand supply as well?

I suppose I don't mind some mark up on price if I'm getting a good product (would prefer something local and not deal with international shipping), but if we're going to be in insane big Pharma price territory, then I might be more hesitant.

htx

Can't you still get pregnyl from Walmart or Costco for $110? It's a price increase compared to compounded but it's not like clinics don't markup the price of testosterone 300%...

I checked GoodRx and it does appear to be there for around that price. I just need an Rx for it, as GoodRx doesn't offer telemedicine visits to get one.

Last edited:

slicktop

Actually, the hCG issue is still with us. It has not been resolved and people in the compounding industry are still fighting it. I am drafting a petition as we speak to collect signatures for a letter to be sent to the FDA.
yeah, I think I was replying the same time you were. Once mine posted, yours appeared. Sorry for the confusion! I'll be watching for the petition... this is ridiculous that they're letting this slip through the crack. In the meantime, Nelson, what's your opinion on the minimum effective dosage of HCG? Just to maintain all pathways, I couldn't care less about fertility.

VacationMan

Reminds me of all the recalls on BP meds then shortages of NDT meds. Every time the government gets involved, they @#$% things up for everyone. Just look what they did to gas cans!

All else fails, I'll go order some from old reliable...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me