HCG Injections: Morning or night. Does it matter?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

EverettCD

My Dr. didn't specify a time of day. I have injected morning, noon & night depending on when I have a few minutes to inject. I have not noticed any difference personally & we have a newborn as evidence that the HCG from Empower works :D

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Some men can feel a little anxious when they use HCG and can possibly disrupt sleep...it's a rare event I believe but I've heard of it happening.

I like mornings to be honest, I like the fact that it's working all day while I am awake plus I inject daily so it's really easy. I just preload the night before and inject when I get my coffee.

Whatever works for you is fine.

I do notice when I take it at night I can wake up feeling "energized" a bit earlier than I want. Might be similar to what Gene described pertaining to some men getting anxiety. For me its more of a libido energy which is only good at 3am if you have a willing partner lol

Other than that I have taken at all times during the day and notice little difference other than a sometimes libido boost which hits within 8-12 hours.

bruin

I just went to an am injection before I started my day, typically I preload syringes. In between breakfast, coffee or shower it is now part of a regular routine.
Duane

bruin

One of the first effects I noticed when starting HRT was how great my sleeping patterns were, a full nights sleep, waking up refereshed and energized. FOr the last 3 weeks I have been waking up at least 2 hours early, like 4:30, 5 am, wide awakw, ready to take on the day. Not the " libido energy " JBruce references. Strangely enough I am ok with waking up so early because I feel great!

Just not sure if this is a passing thing or by product of the HCG and if I will settle into my old pattern or create a new one. The good thing is Im off sleeping pills, but in general no complaints .

I just went to an am injection before I started my day, typically I preload syringes. In between breakfast, coffee or shower it is now part of a regular routine.
Duane
Bruin, by preloading syringes do you mean you leave the HCG in the syringes for several days before injecting ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me