HCG injections and bruising

Buy Lab Tests Online

EnhancedToronto

So I started hcg about 3 weeks ago and I injected with a 25g 5/8 on a 45 degreen angle zero bruising.

But as recommended I sourced fixed tip BA insulin 27ga 1/2" needles and injected and received a nasty bruise. I have a vacation coming up in 3 weeks and I don't want bruises all over my stomach. Is this something that just happens sometimes?

So the shot I did bruise was 4 fingers left of my Belly Button, and 2 fingers down. (spot doctor told me)

But the two shots I DID NOT bruise I went 4 fingers either side of belly button but slightly UP or about parallel with my Belly button, and not a mark.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JmarkH

First off, do yourself a favor and get 31ga insulin needles. Love handle area works for me. Also, do you take aspirin or other blood thinners? Lots of the "G" herbal supplements thin blood.

Vince

Super Moderator
I won't inject in my belly. I agree. Try to love handles or even the VG.
1678377349248.png

aneuman

@JmarkH may be onto something with blood thinners. I've been injecting HCG since July last year 3, sometimes 4 times a week in the belly fat area (2 inches off the belly button) with a 30G EasyTouch syringe, at 90, 45, 47.5, 82.3 degrees and only once I've had bruising. Maybe I hit a vein or something.

Keep in mind that Vitamin D, aspirin, Ibuprofen, Aleve, Fenugreek, Ginger, Omega-3, etc, all of them have anticoagulant properties, so combining them will increased the likelihood of bruising.

Vince

Super Moderator
ahhh so I can inject my hcg within that white area? No issues? Or even in my v glute where i put my trt?
Yes, you can inject in the glute if you like. I inject in my shoulders, VG The area with the x, and love handles. I do daily injections with testosterone and twice a week with HCG.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me