HCG: How much is safe to use?

Buy Lab Tests Online

HealthMan

In my personal experience to maintain some level of spermatogenesis i need at least 400IU E3.5D. If that is your goal than this info might help you. I also take 40IU FSH to keep sertoli cells kicking

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I tried going to daily injections of 28mg but my testosterone stayed around the same level and my estradiol, HCT, and RBC went up unfortunately. I only tried it for 3 weeks and my HCT went from 47 to almost 52 switching from twice a week to daily dosing.

It’s really interesting how our bodies are so different and how these different protocols effect us.
28 mg of testosterone daily, way too high of dose. I would try 16 mg of testosterone daily, I'm sure it would help you HCT come down. You must have super high levels of testosterone.

madman

Super Moderator
I wish my t levels were high at that dose. At 28mg everyday my total test levels were 1003.

Still obsessed with this TT.....your FT is too high plain and simple and I bet your free e2 is up there.....your SHBG is 19.

I already stated to you in your previous thread that 28 mg/day testosterone is a whopping dose seeing as your SHBG is only 19.

Most men do well having FT 2-3% of TT and not everyone needs to have their FT at or close to 3%.

You are running a 1000+ TT with an SHBG of 19.

madman

Super Moderator
28 mg of testosterone daily, way too high of dose. I would try 16 mg of testosterone daily, I'm sure it would help you HCT come down. You must have super high levels of testosterone.

He is stuck on this having the highest TT thing when in fact as he should know by now FT is what truly matters and his FT levels are really high for an SHBG of 19.

He is stuck on this having the highest TT thing when in fact as he should know by now FT is what truly matters and his FT levels are really high for an SHBG of 19.

I was on 28mg everyday but more recently I switched to 88mg twice a week. Considering my SHBG and my previous labs, are you saying that I’d be better off doing everyday injections or stick to twice weekly?

madman

Super Moderator
I was on 28mg everyday but more recently I switched to 88mg twice a week. Considering my SHBG and my previous labs, are you saying that I’d be better off doing everyday injections or stick to twice weekly?

If anything you should have stuck with daily but lower your dose slightly as your FT is most likely too high at 28 mg/day and again you need to know where your e2/free e2 sits on said testosterone dose otherwise you are going to be on a merry go round with this TT obsession when in fact it is your FT and e2/free e2 which you should be focused on seeing as your SHBG is low.

If anything you should have stuck with daily but lower your dose slightly as your FT is most likely too high at 28 mg/day and again you need to know where your e2/free e2 sits on said testosterone dose otherwise you are going to be on a merry go round with this TT obsession when in fact it is your FT and e2/free e2 which you should be focused on seeing as your SHBG is low.
I see, I’d be open to daily again. How much should I drop to 20mg daily?

Edit: my free test at 28mg of t daily was 32.8 range 9.3-26.5

Last edited:

Jucaro

Hello everyone,

As someone who has been on TRT for about 1.5 years I’ve been off and on HCG and tried doses anywhere from 250-500ius per injection. When I started TRT I was immediately put on HCG as I was 24 and my doctor was concerned about fertility issues down the road if I was T only. More recently I decided to experiment without the use of HCG for about 2 months. In the last couple of months without HCG I noticed that I could take up to 200mg of TRT without an AI but by testicles shrunk by about 30%. I also noticed a decrease in mood and just and overall my sense of well-being diminished.

At this point it seems clear that HCG is something that will be a staple in my regimen.

My question for all of the experts and experienced TRT/HCG users here is: how much HCG can you safely take per week long-term and how much HCG is safe to take per day? I’ve seen posts in some forums that 500ius is the max one should take per day as the more HCG you take the potential of desensitized leydig cells becomes an issue.

This article was published last year, it is very interesting and mentions some different protocols for dosing HCG in different clinical situations...

Indications for the use of human chorionic gonadotropic hormone for the management of infertility in hypogonadal men

JohnTaylorHK

Hello everyone, ...

... how much HCG can you safely take per week long-term and how much HCG is safe to take per day? I’ve seen posts in some forums that 500ius is the max one should take per day as the more HCG you take the potential of desensitized leydig cells becomes an issue.
Dear LH220, to reap: Use of HCG increases sperm productivity and motility, and so may restore shrunken testes size occurring as a result of using anabolic steroids. Now, from your moniker (Lifting Heavy) you are an active 24 year old. Are you using T for athletic purposes, or for some other reason? Note that heavy lifting can cause T levels to become low as a result of overtraining. [I myself fell victim to that 20 years ago, the doctor (from a world-renowned fertility clinic) didn't even ask what my activity levels were, I was competing in half-marathons at the time]. If you are using T for athletic reasons, then I would urge you to consider using T on a 10-week cycle, allowing sufficient break in between to allow resumption of normal testicular function. IMVHO, in that case there is generally no need for aromatase inhibitors or HCG. If you don't care about fertility or testicular shrinkage, then another protocol may be more suitable. If you are using AAS for another health reason, then it would be useful to know what that reason is. Namaste.

Jucaro

Will 500iu per week be enough to enjoy HCG benefits? Been on 2x500iu per week but would like to only inject once per week and only 500iu.
Tommy Wall, I couldn´t tell you for sure, but certaily you would need to especify which "benefits" you want to enjoy, cause HCG gives many benefits and different doses can be used for each, it is not the same if you only want to preserve testicular volume (lowest dose), or if you want to feel the general sense of wellbeing from it, or if you are looking for fertility (this last, the highest doses).
From the research I've been doing, 500iu once per week should be enough for testicular volume.

Jucaro

Jucaro sorry not specifying more. I´m 57 years old so no concern of fertility. However backfilling pathways and testicular volyme.

I'm 50 y/o, I was only concerned about Testicular volume till few months ago when I tried HCG mono at 390 IU EOD and I felt sooo good even when libido was not that good and then my numbers were kind of weird with not much total testosterone and E2 little high. Then I guess I felt so good (physcally and mentally) because of backfilling pathways, so it is not only about testosterone and E2 levels.
Now If I want to add some testosterone to my protocoll I obviuoslly have to decrease the HCG dose otherwise E2 will rise too much (I convert a lot into E2 although I am not overweight).

The question is how much and how often of HCG is needed for adecuate pathways backfilling... Probably it is a matter of trial and error...

Gman86

I'm 50 y/o, I was only concerned about Testicular volume till few months ago when I tried HCG mono at 390 IU EOD and I felt sooo good even when libido was not that good and then my numbers were kind of weird with not much total testosterone and E2 little high. Then I guess I felt so good (physcally and mentally) because of backfilling pathways, so it is not only about testosterone and E2 levels.
Now If I want to add some testosterone to my protocoll I obviuoslly have to decrease the HCG dose otherwise E2 will rise too much (I convert a lot into E2 although I am not overweight).

The question is how much and how often of HCG is needed for adecuate pathways backfilling... Probably it is a matter of trial and error...

What brand of HCG do you use?

Ive heard about people having good responses to Ovitrelle. Is it expensive?
For me on pen costs 16euros and it lasts longer than HCG. I mix it with BW and i have 6500 ui To go. Its not like with Hcg youdont only have 2 or 3 weeks, but you can keep it up To the DLC written on the box as it is already reconstituted. But in France prices of medications are really LOW because of our " Sécurité sociale ".

Gman86

For me on pen costs 16euros and it lasts longer than HCG. I mix it with BW and i have 6500 ui To go. Its not like with Hcg youdont only have 2 or 3 weeks, but you can keep it up To the DLC written on the box as it is already reconstituted. But in France prices of medications are really LOW because of our " Sécurité sociale ".

That’s an amazing price! It’s like $18 U.S., I pay at least $60 for 6000iu’s of HCG, and that’s not including shipping.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me