hCG half life

Buy Lab Tests Online

rayrock1

Whats the half life of hCG ? is the half life different if administered sq versus im?
is there a graph where I am able to see the cycle period of hCG if administered EOD? I am trying to time it with test cyp so that there is the least overlap, as the HCG gives me anxiety for 12-16 hours and also want to minimize the estrogen increases. Thanks

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
1605823770052.jpeg

rayrock1

thanks for the chart. according to this, if i inject 150 iu's EOD then it means there is no overlap at all of the dose? perhaps its better to have a higher dose to be more effective?

Cataceous

Super Moderator
thanks for the chart. according to this, if i inject 150 iu's EOD then it means there is no overlap at all of the dose? perhaps its better to have a higher dose to be more effective?
The data are potentially misleading. The resolution of the test is 1 mIU/mL, and it's also at its detection limit. The accuracy of the test is likely no better than +/- 0.5 mIU/mL. Worse yet, the data are from two separate subjects with quite different ages. With these limitations about all one can say is that if you inject enough hCG then you can measure some in the blood for some period of time. Do not use this study to reach any conclusions about your responses to different dose sizes. This small amount of data does not disprove that more typical pharmacokinetics actually apply, with the areas under the response curves proportional to the doses.

This study shows what kind of differences are possible between different weight categories receiving the same hCG doses. The large error bars additionally suggest substantial inter-individual variability:

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Here's some nice subcutaneous data from this study. They give a sense of how serum levels of hCG vary after an injection, and seem in line with the widely given half-life of 36 hours.
Image 11-19-20 at 8.54 PM.jpg

Data from this study belie the notion that smaller doses are disproportionately less effective. The group receiving 125 IU hCG EOD had intratesticular testosterone restored to 73% of baseline. The group receiving twice as much, 250 IU hCG EOD, had intratesticular testosterone restored to 84% of baseline.
Image 11-19-20 at 9.11 PM.jpg

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale